1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How about an anti-hate rule?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Diamonds, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamonds

Diamonds User

because this forum is a pile of hate and insults towards innova and to the people using the forum. why isnt anything being done about that? do you not want your community to be able to socialize normally?

2. Fusion

Fusion User

this is europe with freedom of speech, not ussr.

3. Diamonds

Diamonds User

what does freedom of speech have to do with racism, xenophobia and hate in general?

4. Fusion

Fusion User

i'm against racism too, however innova shouldn't ban people because they are flaming their staff. they have the right to do so if they aren't satisfied with the services innova provide.
    simple as that.

5. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

let the angry hateful people yell and bark because yelling back wont solve a thing. ;)

edit: racism isn't allowed and feel free to report racist posts if you find any.

6. Diamonds

Diamonds User

constructive feedback is always appreciated. random flaming, with no content, isnt.

why do you promote hate?

7. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

i'm confused about whom you are addressing here but i do not promote hate but i also don't believe in fighting hate with hate, it's too easy these days to just create an account with a proxy and keep going. those screaming about things for no reason or without motivating their actions will soon get bored.

8. Diamonds

Diamonds User

my post was to the guy above you that feels like hes being refused a part of his life if he isnt allowed to use hate in his communication skills.

9. 1tm

1tm User

sad, but people here just doesn't respect any single person including themselves. reason of that to me is unknown, maybe people can't accept criticism, or doesn't know forums purpose?

yea, it makes me sad just looking to forums. i would say moderators isn't doing their job well, but probably thats isn't their fault, that most of community knows only how to socialize in negative way. if something would being done, there would be very few posts. it would take ages to create clean forums, i doubt that its even possible to do them with such community.
    comparing these forums to others, its barely hard to call it forums, its more likely place to get rid their hate on others. i even wont mention how people fast spreads rumors that innova "fails" hard, at least staff could try to maintain order in their own forums, because its important. ex: we don't have proper website, everything depends on forums, people have to visit forums to know whats going on and what people sees after coming here? friendly reasonable community and good feedback? i guess not.

weird that i met so many good and social people in game and forums is vice versa... personaly if people would be same in game, i just wouldn't play this game at all. in conclusion, more spend time in game and less in forums makes things look better. ;)

p.s first two forums rules is anti-hate rule, which is broken every second post in these forums. "what: temporary or permanent ban, depending on severity and previous offences." - so many rules breakers, and still didn't saw any case of punishment.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
  10. Fusion

Fusion User

l2 isn't for carebears, so i strongly suggest you to find a religious game and forum.

11. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

i'm handing out infraction points (few days of bans etc) a lot, and the only way for you to see it is if they have a red card marked at the bottom of the post and a "read only" title.
    example: http://i.imgur.com/rbjgo.png
    being a mod here ain't easy work and it's being done on our free time so don't judge to hard if a post is missed, remember that anyone can report a post so it will be looked at. : )

12. legionar012

legionar012 User

i am not racist but see how your sentance looks, {what does freedom of speech have to do with racism, xenophobia and hate in general} , so if i cant tell some things how then i have freedom of speech?

13. Diamonds

Diamonds User

i give up. instead of trying to make the forums a nicer, happier place people come here wanting the direct opposite.

i was amazed by that. never played a single game where that would be the case. ive actually met very few of those negative people ingame, while meeting someone like that on the forums is inevitable.

14. Alka_

Alka_ User

flaming is never solution to anything, you wont go anywhere with it especially in here cuz it's not another priv server of yours.

but some ppl just have to many issues in life so they use social forums such as this to express their anger and to fill up their self esteem, as real world is 1 big bully for them where they feel unappreciated, unloved and hated by every1.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  15. Skylez

Skylez User

well flaming isn't good but they actually deserve it.

16. pinkylover

pinkylover User

innova deserve this kind of behavior. you cant be so ignorat like innova to your customers. only coz of us "customesr" they can live and take something to eat to theyr homes.
    they dont give a f... about hits comunity or players. tell me one positive thinng about innova? there is no one. just look at the forum and the page from ncsoft and you will see.
    ppl will not tolerate this much longer you will see. you can see allready ppl leaving the server and rerollin on ncsoft.. worhless to play here with this kind of service.
    look at the gms. where are they? they were in game for 7 days and thats all. now you cant ind them like they were wiped or something...they deserve to flame them!

17. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

more hate, flames and insults, more fun from reading forums :)

18. Minus

Minus User

what i can see here it is only natural.

people want to play l2 official but these choices are limited. innova came with his **** service and exclusive right for europe.
    no choice, and disaffection brings insulting, anger and hate.

innova have to change profile or his europen servers will be empty.

19. DarkWings

DarkWings User

please leave this forum clean and go to ncsoftwest forum boards. i don't care about your opinions since you don't play here.

20. Fusion

Fusion User

i don't care about you at all either, and i post wherever i want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.