1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What is the fuzz about the PI quest?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zarii, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarii

Zarii User

so why are people rage'ing so hard about this quest anyway? i'm an archer and i've had a real rough patch the last few days duo to mob level bug, no mobs to lvl on no dailys etc, but since that's fixed it's all fine now.
    however the pi quest was abit "overpowered" when fighters could not exp, but currently i make 20-25% an hour as archer on 8x, so what is with all the hate towards this quest, is it really that fast? do they make more then 20% an hour doing it?

/z

2. Umcyk

Umcyk User

30 mobs x1 for 15kk exp. max. 10 minutes for a nuker.

3. Zarii

Zarii User

yeah but i get 10kk in 2min or so so i dont get why this is so good?

4. telez

telez User

hf with nukers with +0 skills (no books after awaken), weapons without element, no fulldrops and no significant adena. it would make sense to lvl enchanters to help the grind but i honestly dont see that huge advantage on getting some classes lvled that way. as
    zari said, there are few spots where its possible to kill nonstop getting like 200k per mob (3 shoting mobs)

5. Umcyk

Umcyk User

coz every nuker can do solo this quest all the time but not every fighter can solo get 10kk in 2 minutes or 200k per mob from 3 shoting mobs on some spottoopr0forcommonplayerstobeevenknown?

6. franko

franko User

l2 god starts after 85 lvl, 1-84 are tutorial levels now -fast exp(not so fast with so many people on server but still...and no real challenges)... so quest that gives fast exp from 77 is ok for me, but its stupid that only one class can lvl on it (there should be simmiliar q for every class).

7. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.