1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Continuously update - Stuck - Blue Screen

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Acheron, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acheron

Acheron User

well as topic says i've a bunch of probs.
    i've installed the game successfuly in 2 different pcs (xp-7 os) till 18/12 w/o any probs. since 21 and till now i face the following situations at the 3rd pc (7 os), whilst i don't know what could appear to the two previous ones till i return to the town in which i study.

what we have:
    launcher d/l, install, run. instead of "install" at client, "update" appears. i press update, it updates from 11-15. then update appears again. and this happens till we reach at the magic super duper number of 70% in which i get a creepy blue screen and my pc restarts!

tried: deleting, re-installing, antiv except, antiv uninst, firewall deact, ccleaner, cookies, all kind of browsers.

i've wasted around 15hours reaching the magic 70 and getting blu or bored pressing "update" between 11 and 69!

p.s. enough disc space.

tanks n advance!

2. Radix

Radix User

acheron, welcome to 4game forum!
    can you provide us with some memory crash dumps (c:\windows\minidump)?

3. Acheron

Acheron User

4. Radix

Radix User

can you try to use another physical harddisk for installation (update) or ntfs-repair (through scandisk fullscan)?

5. Acheron

Acheron User

6. Acheron

Acheron User

my dear calendar,

it's been 5 days since i cannot d/l core client and nothing shows up, no one cares.
    i'd bet it would be osama or sadam who block me from reaching 99, but they're both dead.
    i'm running out of ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  7. corenick

corenick User

rotfl acheron osama will never die. he must be the one who does it. there's plenty of people with bugs and no1 from innova seems to know how to fix it. no worries, just give up as i did.

8. Acheron

Acheron User

christmas spirit affected me with a "who-knows" idea. if i copy all files of 4game folder from another pc to mine, update/fix would fix the prob? oo

9. corenick

corenick User

nope. simple copy and paste will do nothing. it may help if you got your client wrong but if it is a matter of you having wrong surround of software on your computer it's pointless. especialy if your os is damaged somehow. note; i can't run l2 properly having 64 bit sempron 2800, 1,5 gig of ram and radeon x1650. do you think anybody from innova helped me to solve my issue? nope. they blamed my outdated hardware (even if it's matching they requirements).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
  10. Acheron

Acheron User

can someone upload me systextures fodler? i seem to get blue screen on l2ui_ch3.utx.zinn file. thx a lot

11. Acheron

Acheron User

lock thread, god answered to my prayers, he told me that he did so due to god chronicle..

12. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.