1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Wynn Summoner questions thread

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AncientEvil, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

i am rolling a warlock -->wynn summoner and i am curious about some 4th class features.
    for example:
    1.what are the best pets to chose for each race.i ask this considering i have read that for example elf is bad with reapers because of low int.
    2.is there any good combo of pets to use? like 1 reaper,1 cougar,1 bear or 3 reapers, or 2 reapers+1 cougar (of course depending on pet points and ofc if you are fast with using pet skills).
    3.what element is good for a ws? i've also read that reapers for example have a neutral nuke and it's not dark based?so any element will suffice,considering that mark of fire cannot be enchanted and mark of retriever i suppose is best to be enchanted to duel rather then element.
    4.i've read that you can keep some skills after awakening from 3rd class(actives), if so what should we keep?arcane toggle for example?
    that's all that comes to mind for the moment :d

2. darky

darky User

reapers are str based (at least in rochand they said that)
    2 reapers and 1 bear is imo the best mass pvp setup
    for 1 vs or 2 vs1 3 cougars are op they bite and debuff the target you exile him and you let him die xd
    when you reach 97 you will be able to enchant everything since they will not scale anymore

the only skill that you will keep (because its better than the new one) its the smart cubic(until 90-95)

3. Aelaren

Aelaren User

reaper basic attack is in fact an archery attack. their mass-attack skill is magic, though.

4. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

tnx for the help, just one question about smart cubic.isn't smart cubic gonna be less powerful in removing debuffs since it's a 3rd class skill basically vs 4th class debuffs for example?

5. darky

darky User

4th idiot cubic isnt doing anything at all
    at least smart can remove some debuffs

6. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

i left my smart cubic... new cubic kinda sux till ~90lvl or +++ skills. but after that... smart cubic will be useless

7. UbaBuba

UbaBuba User

which element are best for wynn summoner and why ?
    element transfers on summon, so if i enchant weapon with +300 element, summon gets 70% of these, and hit harder with regular hits?

which element are reaper skills? fire?

8. Bastor

Bastor User

wait? you didn't take the new cubic? why? it removes my debuffs and pet debuffs just like smart cubic and does cancel and does root....

9. darky

darky User

smart does that often................................
    besides that its cooler to have 3 rather one (and stun cubic still lands 6/7 level up )

10. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

okey today we had pvp vs ~86-87 group few times... they have wyn summoner ( d elf ) with new cubic... and i have 3 cubics... dam... my smart cubic works faster then his cubic becouse 3/3 debuff on me cleanced in few sec. and he had 3 debuffs and none was cleanced till he died...

btw today got some debuffs wrom lvl 90 wizard and enchanter... and thats kinda sux... smart cubic can clean them 100%
    or they just ended...

11. Umcyk

Umcyk User

any1 can answer for that? :p

reaper skills are most likely dark.

12. Bastor

Bastor User

dude stop writing bullsh!t. you can't have three cubics and be wynn summoner because when you click awaken it removes all cubics except smart cubics.
    stop spreading ********. cancel + root + smart is way better.

13. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

idiot we taking cubics from 74lvl wl and ps boxes for mass ps cubic + wl mass cubic for me.. thats why i say im with 3 cubic... and those cubics works.. so next time ask how i have those... not write " stop bullshiet"

14. Bastor

Bastor User

so you pvp lvl 85-86s with your lvl 74 friends? nice one. please stop writing ********. thank you.

15. James

James User

@bastor which part of boxes you didn't understand?

16. Bastor

Bastor User

the part why the hell you run with three summoner boxes in the first place?

oh cmon it is obvious ******** and you know it.

17. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

fro alot of reasons... you cant put 100000000000000000000000000 ppl in to gave every buffs, cubis and etc etc you want... ps cubic hex still works on 90+ mobs.. and some times on players... so gtfo... we can box so we boxing what ever we can and want... we raised only ps as box and wl was friend char he gave it for me and i use it for things... so if you cant box or you are slow as shiet its not mine problem

18. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

i was looking at the racial skills for 4th classes and the only element that has no "natural" resistance is holy.myself as human wynn i might go for that,but for other races like de or elf you might wanna go for the race element (wind or water).
    about reaper skills ,like i've wrote in first post,from what i've read on ncwest boards and some other place i forgot,the skills are actually neutral so a dark attribute won't really boost the skill power more then another attribute.

19. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

its kinda ranged pshych dmg skills... i dont think its archer skills.. i will post later if with archer defence song you do less dmg then with it with those reaper skills and i will try with dark resists...

20. Warzone

Warzone User

reapers auto atacks are archer based for sure,tested 100%.also all your nukes are non elemented but actually 1 of the summons have elemeneted skill which is not so hard to find out what element is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.