1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ISS Spectral Dancer advices

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RurounhiKenshin, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RurounhiKenshin

RurounhiKenshin User

as the tittle say lf for some advices on iss spectral dancer

what u think would be the best dyes for this class?
    what u think would be the best armor of the following?--> bless tw heavy +8 or seraph +6 normal?
    what u think would be the best weapon? for a decent player not tauti duals etc :)

plz answer in topic, not arrogant answers, i am just looking for some advices, thnks :)

kyclop likes this.
  2. Sanek

Sanek User

@armor: i would dare to take a guess that tw+8 would possibly have more pdef than r95+6, or the value will be really close; and not guessing, but being sure, better bonuses regarding pdef/mprecovery than seraph hvy (and mana management might be pain in the ekhm before 99 - then you get the fancy pig enchantment). twilight will be, however, more expensive; but then, would be surely enough untill you want to play around with 99 sets.
    @weapon: depends on what you want to do, but usually dualswords with health and 2nd sa of your choice (i'd go for haste, tho) would be the way to go. dualblunts, in my personal opinion, ****, unless they are tauti, because no hp = no fun. 1h weapon + shield/sigil is also popular tho you are surely the least defensive iss, being spectral dancer... but well, as long as you don't need "damage" for olys or pvp, anything enabling you to use debuffs in pve is probably fine...

3. troomar

troomar User

it all depends whether it should be for pve / small scale pvp / mass pvp / oly / box buffer ...

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

nope. all iss do is support. you're not a dd class, so you don't need huge damage.
    dye: full con, you can even fvck your str(+5 con -4 str dyes)
    armor: tw +8 is good
    weapon: apoc sword 2 sa +4 is more than ok, with dual or with single sword you have same passive and shield will help you.

5. RurounhiKenshin

RurounhiKenshin User

box buffer with dyes and set+8 ? o_o
    play as main , at 99 ofc will try find some pvp thats the point of the game tho :)

6. RurounhiKenshin

RurounhiKenshin User

thnks for ur annswer , i was thinking put 1 dye +5str since i like play agressively :) thats why and i choose bd for self "br"

7. Undressed

Undressed User

i wish you luck on killing with iss

8. Seivlas

Seivlas User

there are a lot of people a 97+ can kill in woa...

joke aside, even with your self br, your auto attacks will not be enough most of the time, except if you've a good weapon. and when i write "a good weapon", i mean "a madafaka weapon". one you should not even bother to try to acquire if your main goal isn't to be hero in og, as there are a lot of more important stuff to target first.

9. troomar

troomar User

i wish you could see some boxes... :d

but anyway, setup is different according to what you want to achieve. i can give you my setup as a current iss hero:
    +15 str dye, r99 +6 set (part pve), apo duals +4 2x sa 300, average jewels (istina, octavis, baium, oly ring)
    this setup is great for oly and decent for solo pve. it's not so good for open pvp though.

long story short:
    oly = +str setup, 2x sa weapon health + haste (it can be even requiem), p. def, m. def, elemental attack+++ (opal lvl. 5, ap +50), a bit of hp (30-40k hp is enough)
    open pvp = +con setup, health weapon (1h + shield is probably a bit better), hp+++
    solo pve = pve cutter+++, +str setup
    group pve = whatever, just don't be afk too much

note. do not underestimate solo pve, it's good to be able to solo group kartia, farm solo hb etc. if nothing else it's relaxing.

i hope this gave you answer to all your questions.

RurounhiKenshin and Sanek like this.
  10. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Why is the best AP setup for pvp and pve?

11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Hp and defense.

12. Smoko

Smoko User

hey i didn't want to start a new thread but was wondering if the hidden skill for the iss is worth unlocking?

13. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Yes, it's some damage reduction, 10% if I remember well.

14. Seivlas

Seivlas User

10% damage reduction is worth the 2 points investment. Probably the best hidden skill of them all.

15. Smoko

Smoko User

tyvm for the quick answer guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.