1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gear

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Daerian, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daerian

Daerian User

ok, i will hit 61 on my sws soon. my question is: what am i supposed to wear? i'm leaning towards tallum hv, but what about weapon? sword+shield, 2h sword or maybe dagger+shield? i have completely no idea. what's your suggestion?

2. Namiko

Namiko User

sword+shield, u learn mastery for blunt/sword and shield its very usefull to block many attacks.. dagger its only to song fast imo.. 2h sword its a godd option to kill mobs alone if u dont lose hp fast

3. Daerian

Daerian User

so, i guess dle is my pick. here's another question, can i get tallum set from other sources than players and auctions?

4. 1tm

1tm User

i wouldn't recomend to use dagger at low levels, unless you gonna get oe bloody orchid+focus or smth. for soloing agrade misses focus ability a lot. if you are party guy then it doesn't matter what weapon you will use, for faster s/rythms you always can do marco for dagger equip.

dle + shield its quote good pick, because it has best chance to get usefull sa, in overall it got best option to get critical damage, health, rsk. focus.

about that tallum set, you always can open it form item pouch, full drops or craft it. recipes avaible from tower of insolence in 4-8 floor spoils. some recipes avaible in watchers tomb and forest of the dead too.

5. Daerian

Daerian User

so is it worth getting tallum? or better buy cheap maj and wait for s grades?

6. 1tm

1tm User

i would say its better to stick with mj. its not worth to throw away your adena, just for 61lv -> 76, it wont take month or weeks to get s-grade level. usualy all those solo/daily quest places monsters has stun, which is anoying, but mj saves the day with stun ressist.

7. Daerian

Daerian User

ok, that's why i wanted to know. thank you very much.

8. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.