1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

BA vs RG 14/04/2015 Parnasus FEEL THE POWER #PR PR PR

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iReflect, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

if u dont have mastery u cannot block from 360 degrees, only from front and ur evasion is decreased.
    well but u are from rg, so doesnt really matter...

2. SeeingRed

SeeingRed User

#igottheitems. #icanusefraps. #ineedtocleanmounthwithsoup #ireflect.

3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

no , no and no guys , shield on a dagger will never be good.

a dagger is based on evasion , if you remove evasion it's like you remove a retributer on a feoh because that gives too much matk.

what you blocked ? skill ? auto attack ? which is the most important ? you able to evade skill or you able to block auto attack ? please , you are totally mistaken with your class it seems.

and yes snowyz , my class requires skill, because you think perma hide will help killing people in mass pvp ? don't be so simple about the classes , and try to watch behind the cover what it happens ! and ofc we don't have all the stuff of tranks so we don't make one shot on everyone.

t0mas , i think there is no one using a shield because simply they know that it's not good. no other things to say about that. or yeah maybe send me any video where a top dagger is wearing a shield ( i said a shield , not a sigil !)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  4. JaceB

JaceB User

ok bro you have nothing to flame so you flame my signature... you won. next we will try equip a dagger +10 on our tank and check if in every hydra he lethal targets pulling towards him.

5. Comentator

Comentator User

oki i watched it.

but could you tell me what was the point of frapsing it and posting here?
    they were no match to your items. i will even skip the part about the skill, cause it doesn't take any skill to kill someone who goes down on one, two shots.
    this video shows that happend what should happen, overgeard cp killed some rg cp that is all. it's like you would post the video when you kill mobs, there is nothing amazing or challanging.

how about posting some video when your cp takes down for exemple 2 bs cp like defricz and tranks? then i would say that watching it is not waste of time, but here it was.

but you won gz. i guess it was important fight for you since you posted it here....

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

seriously? you guys gotta read a lil of dagger skills...
    they do not ignore shield defense. in old versions some daggers did same and it was good.

7. Tinael

Tinael User

can be?

8. Comentator

Comentator User

the video with rg cp was just pathetic to post.
    those two much better. fredrik cp is strong one and they have also some good gear. but still not as good as the enemy the fought.

well i would sum it up that only the first video was big waste of time (cause what could they do with lol syra and summoner against items of those ppl). second was just little wast of time =)

still lf video when they will do something extra ordinary that will need not only itemz but also skill. for exemple like i said before 7v14 with defricz and tranks cp would make it. and wit thier items in cp they should be able to to so if they have suchaaaa big skill like ba claims to have.

9. Tinael

Tinael User

it wont be about skill at all but about gear. we (golden cp) usualy pvp against two enemy cp, even those you mentioned, but since we play mostly with 2x dd it's hard to win against top geared enemies when it's 2pt and more. especially when poison have strong gear on healer but i don't. when i will have equal gear to poison for sure we wont pr after getting some crp and when we are out of deffensive skills.

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

i don't know what you think , but yeah reflect as a huge stuff , poison and sprtcs also , but the others have same , even less for some , stuff than syra cp.

11. GodHimself

GodHimself User

3x 92-96 immortal gear random too stronk sadly (buthurtt after got ***** 3v7 no screen with pm to confirm tho)

12. QUinter

QUinter User

imba skils of reflect :d

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

m-0-n-s-t-3-r

14. Comentator

Comentator User

ohh, yeah sorry :/. maybe i should send some of my eternal +4 cause you don`t have enough eqp in "golden cp". not enough of pvp weapons and +8 pvp sets.
    pathetic...

and about you being all the time with 2 dds.... then what kind of cp is that?!

15. Tinael

Tinael User

read again what i said. i was speaking about myself not about rest of cp. and yes, when it come to 7 vs 14 gear still count.

MysticLilac likes this.
  16. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

wtf did i just read

evasion blocks skills? you telling the guy he doesnt know about his class, you dont even know basics of the game. you only evade skills when you have buffs that enable skill dodge and shield doesnt influence that.

oh wait innova priv server, teaches many things to priv players

17. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

yeah i'm not experienced in dagger stuff , but dagger with shield is a ******* joke. doesn't need to be experienced with evasion to know that daggers are based on their evasion , everything that removes your evasion is bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
  18. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

why would it? physical skill evasion is one thing, auto-hit evasion is another, magic skill evasion is another. none of them is conected. and why is shield a joke? theres no summoners, thheres no titans with 40k p atk roaming pvp(and every other tyrr is based on skill dmg). you atk speed is perma 1,5k so ur "atk speed boost" is useless. the only thing is regarding archers, which face you front 100% of time(so no need 360º shield passive) and only need to take out shield when they in minds eye and theyre not overplayed. so what is the big deal behind the shield?

you guys just stuck on some outdated concept.

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

why would you take shield while you can get a sigil for the same thing you're looking for ? aka pdef. if you're looking to block attacks with a shield , then i guess you have less chance to parry than evading the auto attack without a shield. need a test actually.

but tbh i doubt a shield can be good since i never saw a dagger wearing a shield in any server.

20. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

the normal p def of dagger is terribly low so the sigil adds low, the shield p def has it's own power which is then added to ur whole p def, dagger uses mostly knight which empowers the shield by a reasonable amount. sure a test would be good.

Zamachi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.