1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dear Santa!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by XNile, Dec 23, 2011.

1. XNile

XNile User

even though, when i was born i knew it will be something special, i tried my best to forfull my missions at talking island, but there were that evil and heartless lordandrea and keep killing the newborned, somehow he managed to be more skillful then we all. nevertheless he was tragiclly killed by his own ambitions, he's reign of killing came to an end, he tragiclly died in an accident when his bow was defect and somehow he shooted himself.

but it's about me im writing this letter, after becoming stronger every second, i served well my clanlord.
    i behaved like a lady, even though my female race looks like from the stripclub...
    i killed the evil forces, i bringed only justice to this destroyed world, i even donated for the rebuilding of the continent aden, i hope i did not fail you, and you will appreciate me as i am, i am a warrior so blood on my hands is an obvious matter.

with love, nilyn spellhowler lvl 73

2. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User