1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Mark of Belis not placed in inventory

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Tasuki, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tasuki

Tasuki User

hello,

i have encountered a weird bug during the last quest in talking island dungeon while trying to get the "mark of belis".

my problem is that the monsters drops the mark of belis, but when i'm picking them up, they just disappear and are not in my inventory.
    in other words, i can kill 1000 monsters, drop 500 belis' mark, but will not be able to continue the dungeon. furthermore, there are no messages saying that i picked up the mark, even if my character lean to pick up those items.
    so, i am stuck in the room were 3 mark of belis have to be collected, unable to open the door with the crystal devices.

ps : it seems like i am the only one to have this bug, since most players since to move on quite easily. i have not tried a second time, but it can somehow be some "uncommon bug", that happens to few people.

i hope you'll find a solution (and that my character is not a "buggy character" :().

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  2. Hentai

Hentai User

relog to see the quest items, it's an old bug, not sure if they can fix it. items will appear in your inventory after relog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.