1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

The ultimate next target skill!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Trigger, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bahamucio

bahamucio User

1. reflect can't lose. he gave chance to trigger twice to bsoe :d ;)

2. Negnal

Negnal User

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha xddd best video ever

how to counter ireflect items? summon tree of life ! xdd

3. SeeingRed

SeeingRed User

there is difference between hating and having fun ^^

GecKos likes this.
  4. Hax

Hax User

what's most funny is that trigger on a fully stacked ertheia mage nearly lost to a dagger, so gz for that superstar trigger.

and on a second note, he was waiting for you to appear because oh well maybe you had the balls to 1v1 him without other ppl attacking him and without stronger mobs around.
    not everyone has you /target macro'd and if he doesnt the only reliable thing to target you would be to use next target.
    a simple mistake like using it next to mobs is just human and understandable.

you guys can keep hating on reflect, what actually really is pathetic is that you guys do 10 times more mistakes on this game, especially trigger.
    maybe i should've frapsed all the times fighting against him and make a compilation.

hypocrites.

keep hating friends :ddd

5. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

rekt'd waiting for the day he will make us of the money he spent on this game

oh hax at its finest xd since his beloved donor abandon him hes looking for another victim

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

nearly lost to a dagger that do 25k+ to tankers with full pvp set. are you really licking him that much trying to defend his /targetnext macros way of play, really?
    he can kill how many he want, still gonna be a joke and yet he think ppl hate him cuz they are tired of his daily bull in hero voice. he is too much of an attention "call girl".

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  7. Hax

Hax User

keep trying :dd

and no, ertheia mage is still stronger due to multiple hides, damage reductions and insane output. ask trigger if he does 25k+ to tanks :d if he doesnt he's quite bad

8. iReflect

iReflect User

hax ,you mean same trigger healer who rerrol to mage ,fail again sold the char,and now playing perma hide char ?
    or is another player ?
    i am confused sorry

Hax likes this.
  9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

even i do 25k damage on tanks..

Hax likes this.
  10. Hax

Hax User

yep same trigger :/ every class fully stacked and every class full of fails :/

11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

difference between physicall classes and magic classes are huge, for sure a mage can do more dmg to a tank than a warrior. but what, you don't know that? the licking "sucked" away all your game knowledge? expected :/

read above.

12. Hax

Hax User

@mage vs tanks: what does it matter? ertheia can hide all of a daggers cd and kill him in 1-2 combos, gg for your knowledge idiot. why else can an ertheia win all classes in oly?

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

after the scamm u must've got dumb. mages can kill tanks easier than any other class. even a dagger to make more than 25k to a pvp set tank, some with bless anthy is out of normal. for an ertheia to deal damage it need debuff, daggers don't. if he does 25k to a pvp set tank, imagine his dmg in robe users.
    full story is simple: you got what isn't yours.

14. Hax

Hax User

ertheia debuff lands good enough and he has a 100% knockdown, but to discuss with you is pointless. it's dagger vs ertheia and you are talking about tanks

15. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

bcuz you have some brainlack. i said that for a dagger that can hit tankers with pvp set for 25k+, fighting ertheia isn't big deal.

16. Nadmaster101

Nadmaster101 User

everyone else - why do you not use the next target button in pvp? clicking with your mouse? i understand trying to get specific targets in pvp mouse second only to a /target macro, but that cannot be made for every healer/iss/dagger/nuker in every war in every clan you are fighting. so next target in pvp with targets that use hide, even though he wasn't in hide at the moment is still a viable option. i don't blame ireflect for using next target to try and get a target as fast as possible, most times is faster than trying to click target with a mouse. every second you spend in pvp not doing damage to something is a loss imo, so spamming next target to get a target as fast as possible is the right way to do it, however this one just happened to pick mobs first. so what.

Hax likes this.
  17. iReflect

iReflect User

if you watch good my movies at www.nerven.it , you will be able to see that i did not hide my mouse cursor, or my system window.
    maybe only few movies have setting of hide mouse cursor (10%) - that's because i did not pay atention when i install fraps at that period of time.
    but 90%+ o my movies are with mouse cursor,where one easy can see how i am targeting.

HellsinG likes this.
  18. Norekien

Norekien User

>>2015
    >>being proud of killing my poor cp feoh on seraph +4 while u have pvp dagger and every item needed
    get serious kobu is even killing you dealing 5-10k dmg and seems like your script from adrenalin is working so bad that its not even able to use fake death :(
    anyway, killing people in one hit doesnt show really much skills :/

19. Hax

Hax User

finally someone with a brain replied

@snowyz: you are still dumb. it doesnt matter if he hits tanks 25k or 50k. triggers items are very close to the ones nerven has and trigger has a huge class advantage. dont even try to deny it. if you tell me that ertheia < dagger or trigger items are much worse than nerven's, then there really is no point in discussing with you

20. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

hello everyone is forgetting trigger, imo reflect isn't really the guy that spent the most on server.

the difference between ba and rg is that we don't try to find clue of how our opponent are playing. we accept totally the fact that the defeat is totally from the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.