1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Why no mentoring system?+POLL

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xRelapse, Dec 25, 2011.

?

Do you want Mentoring System here?

1. Yes, I came here because of OFFICIAL Server so official features are required.

103 vote(s)
    74.6%
  2. No, I don't care

14 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. PA option should not exclude Mentoring System

21 vote(s)
    15.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xRelapse

xRelapse User

why it's not available on innova servers?
    as far as i know it's official feature.

gives enchanter buffs (without s/d)+200% xp while mentor is online+others profits.

so here's the question, why it is not available here?

because of "pa" feature?
    so far where i got informations, everywhere is description about it as normal feature in god.

i wonder why it's not available here.. or guess why?
    in my eyes answer is simple, but i wanna know your opinion.

2. Minus

Minus User

it is because of real money. mentoring may bring conflict with pa features (exp boost).

3. xRelapse

xRelapse User

everyone know it..

4. telez

telez User

isn't mentoring a feature for pre-god servers only?

so its a na server thing, not entirely an l2 thing. would be great to have it here but you simply can't demand.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
  5. Ronove

Ronove User

mentoring is a god feature... only the way to obtain the mentees certificate may vary between services...

korea also has mentoring system, in fact, it's even more developed than na, they even have mentor system hair accessories (headphones), lol.

http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/멘토링 시스템#hd_3_2

or translated.
    http://translate.google.com/transla...eb%a7%81%20%ec%8b%9c%ec%8a%a4%ed%85%9c#hd_3_2

people need to stop talking about what they don't know...

1. mentoring is a god feature, not na feature. in na servers you obtain it (the item needed) in one way, in korea you obtain it in another way. in innova you don't obtain it in any way ! this is kinda poor, why are there npcs in the game that only serve a purpose in na/kr servers ? this isn't a private server, we're supposed to get full functionality.
    2. mentoring isn't only for 'old servers', it works on shilen/magmeld/bartz too!

it seems innova doesn't have enough weight with ncsoft to work on a eu/ru way of obtaining mentee certificate. that or ncsoft wants na servers to have it, and not innova. i don't think innova is the one blocking mentoring system.

6. Shattered

Shattered User

if there will be mentoring system ppl will dont need pa so much = less moeny for them, easy and true.

7. Delios

Delios User

this^
    and not every feature have to be implemented in every game region.
    dimensional merchant was not available in us/eu for years.

[​IMG]

salut,
    dегiоs

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
  8. Treys

Treys User

everything should be retail like , so mentorin too :/ , anyway price for pa is so high for some countrys

9. Clivz

Clivz User

you are wrong! with mentoring system more ppl will join the server and more ppl will be 85... and goddess starts at 85, if you think 85 will be enough u are completly wrong. after 85 you dont receive 200% boost and what u gonna do? when the game starts being fun? you buy pa, because leveling after 85 is not so easy.

this server started at 8th of december, and i can garantee that atm ncsofts server got more ppl starting there than here. majority of the new characters here are just for 1.5kkk u can get till lvl 23.

mentor system is one of the best systems ncsoft did in the last updates. helping new comers, helping individual players and with that oldschool players will get rewarded for that are simply amazing. this server will die because of that. imagine that you are a new player, and u want to start on a server with community, you have ncsoft with mentoring system and path to awakening and you have innova without mentoring system and without path to awakening, what server you gonna choose? thats the question innova should do.

10. Clivz

Clivz User

dont be dumb. dimensional merchant is a system implemented for free2play. ncsoft was pay2play thats why they didnt have it.

11. Delios

Delios User

and mentoring system is not implemented for new innovas servers. thats why we dont have it.
    :d

on a more serious note. ppl need to stop whining about everything.

salut,
    dегiоs

12. Clivz

Clivz User

lool...u make no sense. dimension merchants is a system for free2play servers. mentoring system is a goddess feature for every server, innova are just blocking 1 thing that are supposed to be ig. atm im feeling like on a private server where the gms say everything is goddess of destruction except that we dont have the 85++ content... this is not a private server. no1 is asking for a nerf or whinning. we just want to play official and full goddess of destruction server.

13. Delios

Delios User

l2 was p2p in other regions like korea or japan and they had dimensional merchant so your argument is invalid. (i dont know what paying profile they have atm but i know they were paying for hours spend in game.)

this is official server and there is no mentoring here. only way to get certification for mentoring on ncwest is through patch to awakening thingy.
    since this is "ncwest only feature" we dont have it here, just like we dont have duals like people on ncwest server.
    deal with it.

i would like to have mentoring too.
    but you have no rights to demand it.
    deal with it.

salut,
    dегiоs

14. Clivz

Clivz User

ok lets try to give u some informations that are missing.
    ncsoft korea,the company that develop l2, got mentoring system. ncsoft failed because they forget to implement the certificate ig throught a quest or something like that. according some informations they will do it in the next big update. the innova servers are the only ones that doesnt have mentor system working.

ok about dimensional merchant, i will say to u that just servers where you can buy things ig got it, thats the function of it.

15. Yakuza

Yakuza User

someone help me! his stupidity is killing me

16. Luke Skystalker

Luke Skystalker User

on shilen, magmeld, and bartz, there is still mentoring system. those are post-god servers.

trading mentoring system for some crappy premium membership is quite cheap and ... stupid, imo. first, mentors and vitality give +100% each, not 200% as described in-game. second, mentors only get +10%, and leveling to 85+ is much harder. if anyone is going to buy that premium account, it's the awakened characters.

honestly, i see no reason to withold this system from being implemented. it doesn't interfere with anything. you can have mentors and premium accounts for extra-extra exp. never hurts. lol

17. NotImportant

NotImportant User

put the item needed in l2 store and every1's will be happy! you can set price for like 15-16e ^^

18. Clivz

Clivz User

dont say **** pls. they should implement for free or for very low price. every1 should be able to get one.

47 answers till now and 40 of them want it... (85%)

will innova do what comunity want?

19. Intrepid

Intrepid User

voted yes we should have it since thats why we wanted to play official server in the 1st place..to have working features.

20. Sieghardt

Sieghardt User

don't misunderstand me but do any of you guys know what mentoring system is about?

sorry to bust your bubble but do you think you can benefit from it on core? honestly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.