1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Daily quests

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Orestes, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orestes

Orestes User

daily quests.

so when you get ur lvl 60 there's 3 dailys available but i've been able to do only that one asking you to go to valley of saints.

this is starting to piss me off since there's no info anywhere about anything. can i do all the quests in the 60-65 range or what?

2. tallum

tallum User

same for me, + i tried asking gm about dailies in game,but no luck.
    i think the actual dailies from newbie guides are kind of broken? they dont even reset because ive had done cruma tower daily q and the 40lv+ zone one almost at the same time right, and when i logged in the next day i havent got a dialy q for 40+lv zone but could do cruma tower quest again. and later on when i hit lv 50,i could do daily again for that zone but i doubt it will reset by tommorrow :) can we get like clear time when the reset happens?if even it happens...

cheers

3. Vivinia

Vivinia User

those quests aren't dailies, check the description in the book you received after second class change quest.

so, quests:

-berserk outlaws 50–54
    -not to be forgotten 55–59

both of them are one-time quests. quests after 65 are daily and they reset once every 24 hours.

4. darky

darky User

it was never meant to be 3 quest in one day its one per day and you can choose which one to do

5. Effect

Effect User

because that's my first post i want to say hi to everyone...ok i played on ncwest shilen for a week and i know sth about this quest.on their server quest 60+ was firstly that on forsaken plains(the oprresor and the opressed or sth like that)when u finish that quest new one was available the divinity blabla on vos...third one...i cant take him mb sth wrong but that sounds weird to me

6. Orestes

Orestes User

you can't choose the quest you want to do.

all of them in the same day? cuz here you can't choose the quest to do or do more than one a day.

7. Orestes

Orestes User

isn't the staff going to answer this?

8. Scotion

Scotion User

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
  9. TereuS

TereuS User

and what about the toi quests you get from doing kama 5x in oren, which one is daily amd which one not? (bracelets and shirt are hot)

10. _qml'

_qml' User

easiest way to check quests is via map -> world info -> quests, google the quest name or ask ppl ingame.

11. Orestes

Orestes User

12. TereuS

TereuS User

not really, ncsoft left in this track all the quests that existed in the game, you can see there even the old class transfer quests that were deleted and the newbie quest of each old starting town (dorf, orc, elf, delf, ti and kama), and other deleted quests...

13. tallum

tallum User

[wtf?] daily quests - 60++

hello,
    so please explain me this nonesense. when you hit lv 60+(including higher levels aswell), you can look at your guide info book which tells you that you can do 3 different daily quests at different areas.
    to be exact, names of quests - the oppressor and the oppressed ; divinity protector ; waiting for the summer . so i have 2 problems with theese.
    1) i am not sure, but i think it would be logical that you get all 3 quests to do at the same day because of the level you are? you get only one.
    2) all freaking people get the same quest. >the oppressor and the oppressed< and only this one. its not random, nor you can even choose which one to pick for your class for example, you always get this same one. and the zone for quest mobs that u need to kill are very low on monster count, and basically as a fighter or just any player anyways its just ridicilous to do as it is overcrowded heavily.
    so wtf is this?
    updated:
    3) basically where are the quests that shown on guide, with clearly written quest names and 'daily quest' tag are?

,thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  14. stomped

stomped User

translation error part to english from korean.
    u can go to nckoreas place and translate for your self and it actualy is one of thos 3 quests per day. also it depends on your lvl

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  15. PatriotazX

PatriotazX User

actually i have info that till level 70 you will be able to take 1quest of 3 possible , and later 2, of 3 possible

16. stomped

stomped User

this.
    finding info at korean site isnt hard if u atleast use 1% of your brains

17. tallum

tallum User

well it wasnt main point that you get 1 out of 3, but still. you get only the same one always, and u cant choose nor its random.

18. stomped

stomped User

your lvl is to low.

19. tallum

tallum User

how come my level is too low, when i did this quest on lv 60, then next day level 61, and then today 63, and i will hit level 65 today or whatever, and i will get 65lv new dailies with the same problem?
    sorry, your point is invalid.

20. stomped

stomped User

at 70+ yes. i just pointed that u need to read your self u dont beleve me. go to nckoreas site and read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.