1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

External IP - problem with loging 2 acc in same time.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Daimyo, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daimyo

Daimyo User

dear gm
    me and my friend ig nick: bolg have quite big problem. we live in a dorminatory, where we have lan connection, and router use the same external ip. this forbides us to play in the same time (we got message - invalid password or something like that on login) is there any way you could unblblock somehow us to play from this one ip.

212.1**.*0.**6
    isp: technical university of lodz computer centre
    organization: university of lodz
    connection: broadband
    services: none detected
    city: lodz
    region: lodzkie

just to show, this is from:
    http://whatismyipaddress.com/

if you need any proofs of network interface card adresses and personal ip's we can post screens etc or whatever you want from us.

2. Gajin

Gajin User

obawiam sie ze musicie kupic pa. nie sadze ze zrobia dla was wyjatek, bo to by znaczylo, ze mozecie dualboxowac za darmo.

3. Daimyo

Daimyo User

there must be a way to unblock somehow our ip, i have 2 chras on 1 acc and let's stick to this, bolg i guess also. i belive you can do it somehow and also prevent us from dualboxing. we just want to have our accounts playable in the same time. we play in 2 different clans.

4. Arcain

Arcain User

wait? you're trying to play both chars from one account at the same time? that won't work. you need 2 separate accounts and 2 separate computers to make it work. you can run 2 accounts on one pc, but then you need pa on first account. that has nothing to do with ip at all.

5. Daimyo

Daimyo User

i want to play my acc and bolg wants to to play his, but our dorminatory router has 1 external ip for all computers ( like 600 ppl live in this dorminatory) and this prevent us from playing in one time. he had pa for 2 days and couldn't join anyway.

6. Daimyo

Daimyo User

no, not like you said. what i want to say is that i have 2 characters on my acc, 1 is main and 1 is dorf for cash. i don't need dualbox. my friend don't need it as well. we just want to play our accounts normaly.

7. Arcain

Arcain User

then there shouldn't be any problem at all. game is not limited per ip, it's per computer. try to make a screenshot whit that error and make sure you're using 2 different accounts (i know you write you do, be double check it).

8. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.