1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

frost download/upgrade issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Decoy, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decoy

Decoy User

hi...

i got disconnect every time at the server select screen, and i figured out (or at least i think) that's because of the issue with the frost. so i fixed the game, but it didn't help, and then i found that, it doesn't download the frost files into my system folder. every other file is downloaded successfully and works fine, except those frost files which is needed in the system folder. so the issue is... the game updater doesn't download those 3 or 4 files into my system folder, what are needed for frost. when i had someone else's system folder, i could play without having any problem, but after every maintenance i got the disconnect problem at the server select screen. (the folders are in exceptions, and if i got system folder from someone else, the antivirus doesn't got problem with any file in it, so that can't be a problem.)

missing files are: frost.ico, frost_launcher_version.txt, frostupdater.dll and frostupdater.log

this is a problem for me since the server started, but always worked with someone else's system folder, but it's getting annoying and couldn't find solution for this.

ps. i'd be glad to see someone upload a working system folder, cause i can't play since tuesday again. :<

2. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.