1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Adena dissapeard

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Funreal, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funreal

Funreal User

hello

to the point: i was on valley of saints doing the nobless quest (the part where you kill that mobs in cave to unbid the unicorn)
    before entering i got dc, loged back in like 2mins after dc, and i finished the quest.. soe to town(appeard in rune ofc) i went to the temple teleporter to continue with the quest and bam! "you do not have enough adena" and i had like 9 milions 10 mins before that

now few facts:
    when i loged in after dc, i was in exactly in the same place (near the cave entrace) so theft via mail is not possible
    i also checked loging-in logs on the site, i was the only person loging in on account, again not possible i got scamed by someone
    didn't put in warehouse either
    the last thing, im 100% sure i did not buy anything from scam shop( i check anything i want to buy like 10 times before i actually buy it)
    and the most strange thing for me is, i have 0 adena

p.s. its not visual bug, i really dont have anything

i don't necessary expect refund(ok it would be really nice) but i want to know what the hell is that?!
    i don't want my +100kk in future dissapearing just like that!

server: core
    character: funreal

waiting for reasonable explaination

2. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.