1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

I'm disconecting from server

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by lampaq, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorben

Zorben User

oh, no problem i was doing some stuff anyway, i'll send you the sshot tomorrow if i can't fix this ****

2. Radix

Radix User

i just analyze log from yfleddo
    it's frost kick too.
    i need a complete network log (to see exact cause and try to resolve this issue), so don't be surprised if administrators or supermoderators ask you to send me whole log.

log from zorben says that it's not a frost kick, but i need data from some network packet to check it better. instructions in pm.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  3. zedukas

zedukas User

radix one guy typed this in another thread with screenshot, maybe this will help :)

today, 11:56 #6
    eliye

no problem instal 4game download client works fine
    but when enter game 5-10min playing and then every
    time get disconnect hope you fix it soon ...
    [on ncwest playing no problems :/ ]
    tracert + ping by cmd

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/353/tracertinova.png

thx
    last edited by eliye; today at 11:59.

4. Radix

Radix User

zedukas, thx for feedback!
    but i need more information - screenshot of wireshark log with filter or whole ws-log

upd:
    we found some "bug" on server side (thanks to alexsis logs)
    if more info will be available about alexsis dc-type i'll inform this thread

5. zedukas

zedukas User

good, as i thought it will be something from server side, but its very strange that i can play and my brothers can't, we all together played on nc servers, the only difference between our connections is different isp, i think i will go to check if i can connect with my laptop through their isp cause i got another isp and that may be an issue. sorry for bad english.

6. Radix

Radix User

zedukas, if you want - send me wireshark logs with dc

7. zedukas

zedukas User

can you give me some instructions i will forward them to my brother and he will make logs :)

8. Radix

Radix User

9. Sakura

Sakura User

hi, i tried today play on server, and i create my char, after like 40 sec in game i get disconection. i tried many times after everytime the same. so if anyone have a solution, i red all topic, and i dont find a good way to do it.

ty for ur future answer

10. Zorben

Zorben User

radix check pm :d

11. Radix

Radix User

upd:
    alexsis and someone with the same kick -
    some changes were made in client side.
    new file is gameshielddll.dll form your lineageii\system folder (restart the game) please! and check dc.

12. Woetothe

Woetothe User

hello , well im going to explain what i found, i was getting dc always on the server,i have windows xp,nod32 antivirus (that i remove,actualy got avg antivirus)
    well i found a program that get your system more smooth,that program is call ( avg pc tuneup),
    when u got them , just go to tweaks system - optimize systems - game pc extreme.
    that tweak allow to your pc desactivate some services, i don't know wich services desactivated me for not get disconnect
    but the way is works.
    hope i help you"all a littel

13. Kesser

Kesser User

hi!

i had constant dcs just after loging (~30 sec max). after reading post by radix (big help. thx), i tried to find conflicts with security and simmilar programs. i'v uninstalled pnkbustra, the anti-cheat thing that some games install, and the games work (i will be testing).
    this may be not the ultimate answer for all, but this may be a a clue.

edit:
    confirmed - no more dc :)

14. alexsis

alexsis User

ok, will enter the game and see if you get dc as always it or not :eek:, thanks for the info. :)

@up, i dont have dc!!! yeaaah and i have smalls lags ;d on high details graphic nice! txn gm's!

15. zedukas

zedukas User

well radix, i brought my laptop to my brothers house and checked if it will work with my laptop and quess - i got dc too :d so that means that the problem is not with computers, i have checked the router settings and tried to change dmz settings and it worked but only with one pc which ip i have entered in dmz settings, the problem is that we have 4 computers (3 will be used for playing) and only one was working cause dmz settings only allow to enter one ip adress. also i have checked if my brother computer will get dc on wireless neighbours network, so i installed wireless adapter on brothers pc and connected to server and got no dc, again that confirmed that the problem was on our router. of course its the frost problem, without it we played on nc server without no problems.

16. BykuAllmighty

BykuAllmighty User

hello everyone.

i'm also having dcs when on the serwer. i don't have any lags. i've killed every process i could, disabled avast and i don't have previous l2 installed. i didn't have any problems with ncwest btw. gm i've send you on pm recorded session with wireshark. i'm behind router in my house(two pcs attached). i just hope i will be able to test my char on pts :|.

17. zedukas

zedukas User

gameshieldll.dll - this fix don't work
    killing/uninstalling pnkbstra.exe process - don't work

18. zedukas

zedukas User

we are hoping second day, and still nothing.

19. AngryBaba

AngryBaba User

hi,
    i dunno if your problems with dc is the same like was mine, but maybe this will help someone.
    i was getting disconnected every 30 minutes , i mean exactly every 30 minutes after loging in. tried other games online, ,mirc and guess what , dc`ed exactly every 30 minutes. ok, i reinstalled windows , tried things on different pc, googled the problem but same ****. then i called my isp tech staff, ofc they said its my problem coz internet was working perfectly and these disconnects are servers fault or my computer`s. finally, after 2 days, i proved that servers and my pc was ok, they hadn`t idea what was wrong, called someone and that ''someone'' suggested to update modem`s soft. guess what, no more dc :cool: so it was simply modems fault.

btw modem - zte f 660

20. BykuAllmighty

BykuAllmighty User

it works perfectly fine everywhere ;)(l2 us also)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.