1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

About Elemental Summoner, obviusly

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CaballosLaPaca, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaballosLaPaca

CaballosLaPaca User

hello everyone, first of all i wanna say im not english and maybe i will write wrong sentences xd.
    i would like to be answered by a high level es or people who knows about this class.
    1.- is es a good class talking about pve? pvp? can he counter most of classes?
    2. what armor is the best fot an es in a grade? and weapon?
    3. dyes?
    4.best places for leveling 50+ till 75 +/-?
    5. does mirrow unicorn worth at high levels?
    5. skill enchanting?

thx all, see u

2. James

James User

1 - pve very good, pvp - how to say. you need to know exactly what to do in a given situation. he can ill anyone at lower levels gets harder when you progress.
    2 - in a grd get mj robe because you mostly cast dimensional spiral, you'll get stun protection (which is a must. weapon doesn't matter actually. get som + acu (i stayed in homu + acu was cheapest for me)
    3 - don't use dyes at low lvl at all. get them at 85.
    4 - 50-56 - ct 2nd / 56-75 toi in pt or get iss buffs and go solo.
    5 - ?
    6 - don't enchant any skill pre awakening. you'll loose a lot of skills after awakening

please note that after 85 gameplay is very different.

3. hachre

hachre User

es is a good class but dont think about pvp before 85 seriously... 1-85 with pa is a matter of 2 weeks

4. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

6. sure you will lose them but if you oe them you get certain certificates

5. Feyenord

Feyenord User

well, here's my take:

1.- is es a good class talking about pve? pvp? can he counter most of classes?
    pve - great, you won't have any down time at all, hp/mp always full, if you have a buffer nearby and tons of soulshots you can xp forever. you don't have a ranged attack though, so archers and mages will steal your mobs.
    pvp - yes, good against most classes, but no instant pvp on the spot for you. why? because you usually need to unsummon your pve summon and summon the pvp summon(which takes 90% of your exp). that takes time, and if your clan is in a war, you won't be able to react to surprise attacks. also, wc/ol will own you, and daggers are a bit hard too.

2. what armor is the best fot an es in a grade? and weapon?
    i'd say dc robe. it gives +cast speed, and +7 speed, which is really nice, because without the speed bonus you are slower than a dwarf. for weapon, anything one handed with acumen is ok. a c grade homunculus will take you far, but eventually you should buy something stronger, like som, for stronger heals and your spells will land better.

5. does mirrow unicorn worth at high levels?
    merrow has an average aoe attack, which has 5 seconds reuse delay. it's only useful if someone tanks for you, or if you're doing trains with lower lvl mobs(if you have to do too much healing your mana will go pretty fast).

6. Alaister

Alaister User

ekhm... pvp summon ? which one ?! :d nice, nice ;p i play es a few years and i've never heard about military pony :d you use only merrow for exp, boxer for recharge your mp, seraphim for buffs and... magnus for exp and pvp - only ! elemental summoner is not dark elf. he haven't pvp pony.
    investing in mirrage is absolutely waste of sp and time.

es is not for newbies. that's a first rule. if you never play summoners, try warlock.
    second, es is fantastic for pve - aoe pony skills. unfortunately, 6 sec. re-use, but if you know how to play... your pony don't die.

regards,
    alaister

7. Broken

Broken User

well magnus is our military pony ;d

8. Feyenord

Feyenord User

yeah, magnus rocks - aoe 1-shooting mobs at pi ftw, but you only get it at lvl 79. until then you have to rely on mirrage, which is ****, but better than your pve pony's. some of us actually like to pvp before lvl 85, thanks xd.

9. Alaister

Alaister User

of course. after 79 lv :p
    i imagine my magnus with ak-47 and cigarette in mouth :d *good luck, general magnus ! :d :d

10. simchajra

simchajra User

old post i know but i want to post something about the next quote in case new guys read this topic.

-> https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=6024
    skill enchanting is worth it.

11. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.