1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Guide:another way install lineage2(recommanded only for Expert users)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by handsofchaos, Dec 3, 2011.

1. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

hi, i found another way how install fast lineage2 if u got issue with downloading it from l2.eu and it takes alot time
    so it basicaly short and easy, i will explain it fast since this post recommanded only for expert users who know abit of how use windows and linage2 files.

p.s if you still dont have lineage 2 g.o.d copy so this guide is not relevant to u.

part 1 - install the orginal way ur l2.eu with launcher etc.
    start downloading it when it gets to 10-20% force ur pc reset with start -> reset

part 2 - go to the folder where is ur l2.eu located and copy there the following files from ur orginal l2 g.o.d
    make sure u logged in the website to follow ur downloading, cuz only with website you can control to resume /update ur download

voice,video,sound,music,maps,animation,systextura,textura,meshstastics ( all the folders that have huge amount of gb)

do not copy system and do not copy l2text

part 3- log ur launcher +website + login and you will see it ask you press "update"
    once u do it , it will check what files u will have on the system and it will force you only download small files like "sytem folder" and frost folder"

p.s this guide on ur own risk!
    i tested it and done it and worked for me with no problems

2. Fusion

Fusion User

if this is for experts, then i don't want to see the guide for dummies.

3. icekoala

icekoala User

doesnt work ;)

4. Ident

Ident User

actually i installed my eu client on the russian one, only deleted the system folder and it's working like a charm (nr.3 most online in the museum :p )