1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

To make things clear

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by 0omph, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0omph

0omph User

it's just my point of view, so feel free to disagree, i'm just to bored to read all these qqer's and haters posts

about pa:
    it just gives u some exp boost, nothing more actualy. from the other hand it's not so cool - u exp faster, but u get same amont of adena and sp. + solo kamaloka is just waste of time and soulshots.

about some fails at pts start:
    wtf are u crying about?! you all wined to start faster cause u wanted to play! innova asked u to be patient, to wait a bit so they could make things perfect, but you wined again and again. they ask u to wait - you cry, they give u pts as fast as they can - u cry...wtf lol

about primeshop:
    so far it's same as they offer at ru servers and from my expirience (played at ru servers since start) it's balanced well enougth, u can pay to exp faster, but u cant get anything overpowered or any weapons/armors/epics from it.

about bugs on server:
    if u fing some bug or anything not working on server you should know, it's not innova's fail, it's nc's. nc at korea is making server software, not innova, they are just translators. from that i know evering works like: you find bug -> report it to innova's support -> innova report it to korea nc -> korea nc make bugfix and send it to innova.

sorry for my english in advance.
    regards.

2. Boosty

Boosty User

3. Warmachine

Warmachine User

are you ******ed?

ot: thanks for claryfing this for those who don't understand.

4. Hax

Hax User

+1 to op .

5. Boosty

Boosty User

oh snaaaap. careometer = 0

6. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.