1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Innova Fail ???

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Duras, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PocEBH

PocEBH User

y right, i payed 30 euros for three months premium account and today i dont have ss lag but i have an awesome premium lag on server that is 100% matter of hardware and bandwith...

just pay for bigger or unlimited bandwith guys or start thinking of closing this thing... cause i started to think im an idiot

2. Dudnex

Dudnex User

yep and l2 community is the best because it does not force ppl from "real-life" to join nolifers like real-lifers do?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  3. Loleslaw

Loleslaw User

hehehe i'm pa user and i can't even log to the game in evening. waiting 3 min before server let me in with internet 100mb/s. gg innova - fu king scammers

4. PrayForMercy

PrayForMercy User

i for example didn't make any lol chars for adena ...i have my main almost 82 ... i had money for s grades since lvl 67 and now i have 10kk adena and 8kk in b cry for stupid sub quest.... dunno what u do wrong there mate.

5. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

i don't get it why ppl against path to awakening... why is it a problem u could lvl up faster to 85 where this **** game we play for more than 6 years starting to get interesting... u freakin farmers!
    u have to farm from 85 to 99 anyway isn't it enugh? omfg
    also we could have decent 30 day weapons for idiot's who want to play bd or glad and diploma for the mentoring system. yeah it would be horrible...

6. JahRasta

JahRasta User

but what interest to farm r grade gun's or armors to how much you want with bug in path of awakening? it's not interesting where all people get's the same for free and how much they want.

7. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

we had ****load of those gear already on the market for almost nothing and u can get them from quest too easily. so it wont make much difference. i miss only the dualswords and the iss buffs for mentees which would be a great help... don't care about the r grade stuff which is easy to geat already.

and if everyone got almost same equipment it would be the skills that make the difference. :p what so good about no skill just gear ppl...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  8. JahRasta

JahRasta User

so your's future in good private server x1000 with all items in shop.

9. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

we are waiting for korean side to fix the ss lag and hope it will all work smoothly.

castle sieges will be first held on the 15th of jan so there will be no lags there rather than make them on the 8th with lags.

when we get the fix we will check every message to our support team both about item return- this will be done for sure if needed - and pa concerns.

cheers

10. Intrepid

Intrepid User

again and again and again korea...ahh i dont even say anything im tired of that stupidity you as a "staff" shows...

11. Pinko

Pinko User

aion will be administered by gameforge but someone told me that ncsoft bought them. anw aion isn`t so cool tbh but with the current pk system in l2 it`s almost like we have fractions, cuz it`s not worth it to kill someone and waste time after that cleaning

/tough aion has it`s poblems

innova should start to communicate with their players - for example we`ll be going on vacation from 20th of december ot 10th of january - end of story - but if they`ll do that since it`s a big company they should find a way to leave someone to take care of the server if smth happens - probably a person to contact russian staff i dunno but i`m sure they can come up with something
    i`d like to see patch notes - or at least fixed some skils, mobs, npc`s , quests and to say which ones.
    y a working mentoring system will be a good thing cuz right now it`s like we`re on pts w8 for fixes. i don`t know the agreement u`ve made but how come ncwest has their stuff working and ok and ncsoft is giving u files/patches that are not complete (not even near working ...) - i`m saying this cuz mentoring works on us servers and since you are paying ncsoft they should at least give you the same working files not some ****, or allow you to fix them or take patches from the us , not w8 for koreans

12. shikii123

shikii123 User

when ncwest made announcement about eu servers and innova ,they said it was a "partnership". i really think innova should have a few words with the koreans, cos so far they are giving you the very ****ty end of the stick .
    korea is not an excuse for lack of patch notes and poor communication tho, as said above. these are things that innova needs to fix themselves.

13. Ernorator

Ernorator User

and what about my pa. you said that it cost 12 euro coz of innovas consern to give us best service.....well server is not working from 16 to 24 gmt and you know what? this is the exact time i can play it so no, service was not best. not very happy about that. as for today next pa is not comming in my case and you can be sure that im not the only one. in normal live if i pay for service and the service is **** i get my money back. yes i know you don't care about my 12 euro, it's not much for you but, multiply it by 500 or 1000 ppl and you will get the picture.

14. Intrepid

Intrepid User

i need to repeat again we need to wait for ncsoft to do that please be patient :d

with all seriousness they really should refund everyones money with no exception and think again how bad their service is.

15. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

us doesn't have pa service that's why mentoring works there... :rolleyes: anyway i completly agree with u.

16. Tipon

Tipon User

its fine like its is only that still some skills ar bugy and ss lags and stupid think is that gm dont say somting if the gone fix it or whane the gone fix it and so on

but i think the only give a s hit at the community

and that ****s bad

17. Jitte

Jitte User

+1 on that ppl can cry w/e they want , there is no mentoring system coz of pa , its not a code acc problem

18. Sanzi

Sanzi User

lol funny guys go to ncwest u will realize how bad they serivce/bot 30% server or more/daily server crash.. and so on

19. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

next excuse will be nckorea ddos us?

20. DeZZ.pt

DeZZ.pt User

and what is the cause of lag exactly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.