1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Don't know what to say.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Heineken, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heineken

Heineken User

well, i always thought that in an official server everything was fixed 100%, and the little things that were not fixed were fixed in a short time.
    today unfortunately i can say that i thought wrong.
    there is a major problem in this moment regarding a game feature, i'm talking about light armor mastery for aeore healers that gives some bonus better than 85 mastery skill...
    well, ncwest in this moment has the same problem and i was thinking... why can't you add an ingame feature that can allow to awakened player to come back to skill selection? i mean, unlearn 85+ skills and reset everything... that's a solution.

at the moment you can't hope that people will reroll or that they will continue to use their own char... it's an insane thing in my opinion.
    someone now has a problem and will be less efficient than another aeore healer wearing light armor and that has got old light armor mastery.
    really, it's a serious thing, i can't believe that noone will fix this... you have a big dev team, innova is a big society and i can't believe that you will allow that some player will not be helped.
    there are two thing to do:
    1. change old skill mastery
    or
    2. add a feature that allow to reset 85+ skills

for sure we can't wait for harmony's release... it's something like a year.
    then try to do something and i hope that a gm will answer to this problem, this huge problem.

waiting for some news.
    bye.

2. hachre

hachre User

the bug has been fixed and we will be getting the updated version very soon. after this update the old mastery will no longer give +90% additional casting speed - which has been wrong.

3. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.