1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

LF Job

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrScubba, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrScubba

MrScubba User

as title says
    lf jobs, some nice office in luxembourg or in mother russia or wherever the innova hq is
    i want a job where i don t have to do anything, i can go to 3 weeks holiday and i get ****loads of money from running a server with 10k angry ppl

so where can i apply and what are the requirements, please deepblue and etherial find me the info, and don t close the thread since it s in the proper topic

2. DarkWings

DarkWings User

there are 2 servers!!

you simply don't get that they want balanced servers?if they interfere now and help keeping the population on core on this level, that will mean the damnation of aria.
    everyone make yourself a favor and try to balance the servers. everyone will be happy then, and i'm sure the innova staff will return "by miracle".

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  3. stomped

stomped User

u would not get ****loads of money bro.

4. Aleph

Aleph User

if what you are saying is true, it's totally not the way to do it darkwings. if they wanted to balance the servers they will have created an event like "moving from core to aria give you two weeks free p.a" or stuff like that.

i can not imagine them saying nothing just to make us rage and change server.

5. DarkWings

DarkWings User

i know it's not the way to do it, but if the pa is valid on both servers, i don't get why you would start on the one with ss lag?can you please explain to me, because i don't get this.

one more thing..
    i think they don't even read the general discussions, so all of your complaints are useless. you want to make something? spam the support center with complaints.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.