1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Stakto nest

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Adhun, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adhun

Adhun User

hi,
    i'd like to ask one simple question and maybe make a fool of myself :p , but anyways. what is stakato nest good for?
    xp: with same pt in gc 3*xp per mob and half time needed to kill it(despite of use stigma and block shield).
    drop according to ****(i dont know any other good dbs for god) is worse than gc.

lot of ppl are angry due to overcrowdiness of huntingzones, but there is no alternative even for those who are trying to be creative. maybe there is some gr8 quest that i dont know of so pliz tell me if there is one. im 81 card, and really dislike to play in dv(too many ppl), swamp(the same) and i can stand fos only for some time(i dont wanna spend exping 4 lvls there). i dont have problem with organizing my own pt, but where to? feel free to share some info with me some other location for healer or this lvl.

ty.

2. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

wrong topic :d

3. Ronove

Ronove User

as ee, my 78-85 xp was divided between fog/cod/swampland pts, did some stakato/gc pts, but stakato wasn't that great, and i've found gc kinda slow as well.

i tried fos and besides the quest there that gives some adena, avoid it at all costs :d it's kind of a waste of time, even bad pts elsewhere will probably get you more xp.
    you can also try the pi quest if pi isn't so crowded (last time i went there, it wasn't), that'll give you fast xp.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
  4. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.