1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

about warrior..

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by login, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. login

login User

hey folks,
    im about to create a char to awaken it into tyr warrior when i hit endgame, but im a bit confused what race to choose.
    im thinking of making either kamael or dwarf, but not quite sure what would be the pros and cons of each one of those.
    the pros i can think of is that dwarfs have cute looks and they could make some nice money with r grades craft at the endgame, while the kamael would hit 85vl in no time + with some 3rd class skills kept i could outcome with some rly nice dps.
    anything i missed? n what would be the cons? would be nice if some skilled players share their experience.
    thanks in advance.

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to class specific section so you can continue your discussion.

3. The50

The50 User

no nice dps with tyrr warrior, believe me...

4. Intrepid2

Intrepid2 User

i think tyrr warrior is a good class but everything depends on the way you use it as far as items goes so maybe the damage output is inside the items...weapon/armor..

as far as my tests goes from the innova pts the class is good but harder to play than it seems.

5. NagiSoi

NagiSoi User

wait for tauti update till that the only reasonable dps classes are mages and archers (well for mass pvp)

6. thedpia

thedpia User

what means dps?

7. Tytan

Tytan User

damage per second

tyr warriors are the best belive me !

8. login

login User

thanks for your comments guys, but its still not clear for me. as lame as these ''whats the best'' questions sound, what would be the pros and cons in the endgame for kamael/dwarf tyrr warrior, which ones stats/racial skills is the most suitable for warriors gameplay, and which one of these two races would fit the best to warriors class?
    thanks in advance.

9. lioneros

lioneros User

best ? in what ? so far i didnt experience singe thing in which tyr's are the best. unfortunately they seem to be only average and under average dmg dealers.

10. epyhon

epyhon User

kamaels are best tyr warriors

11. rojasu

rojasu User

what is the best weapon for tyr? 2 hand sword?

12. Intrepid2

Intrepid2 User

again depends on play style i would say the only clear thing is the armor(heavy offensive) and a pole for pve(its tested really nice farming) and for pvp what you prefer the most i personally going to use fist.

13. The50

The50 User

im using light armor atm, i see that almost all tyrr's are using heavy one. :) but light is good too, i can kill almost all classes in pvp 1x1, except tanks i think, well, havent got a chance to pvp with tank yet.

14. berusko

berusko User

tyrr warriors are good. if you **** at playing a tyrr warrior it's your problem. but don't say they **** cuz their don't.
    the truth is mages/archers are better for pvp, cuz their constant dmg is higher, and their burst dmg is huge.
    tyrr warriors have good burst, but their constant dmg is lower compared to archers/mages.
    imo warrior is a good class, but we'r rejected in every group cuz of the famous quote "tyrr warriors ****" too sad that nobody can give a good reason for that. i can do really huge aoe dmg constantly in pve, in some spots i can beat even mages/archer, when it comes to pvp as previous post said, can beat almost every1 1vs1, mass pvp is a diferent story x)))

15. Intrepid

Intrepid User

they forget about tyrr warrior with a pole = gold mine...

and in pvp i really dont get it either i mean with the proper cry buff its really awsome...(ofc if you go to pvp with rabbit well yeah)

16. Jitte

Jitte User

any melee class sux in awaken, but in end game tyrr or even rogues are gona be imba but ofc u are gear dependent and 99

17. Intrepid

Intrepid User

i think its highly depends on the weapon choice because you can use almost any kind of weapon as a warrior so it makes it a really hard decision :)

18. The50

The50 User

could you please suggest some places where to farm for me? i have seen a lot of posts saying that tyrr warriors can make a lot of money, but how? as i understand they should go solo in some places, use polearm and kill mobs using aoe. what places i should check out? im 86 lvl right now.

19. Breaker

Breaker User

get a pt and go harnak

20. lioneros

lioneros User

altough i dont like tyrs in pvp i must admit that in party aoe, they rock and dont need nonstop recharging like mages do. these days i see more parties looking for tyr's than for feoh's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.