1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sad Story

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lindstrom, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindstrom

Lindstrom User

it just discusting, when u see announcements like we are waiting for corea pach to fix ss lag bug. fock me, but i see it clearly that there is no ss bugs and evening lag bugs, its just **** servers hardvere not powerfull inaf to keep more that 6k online, and inova is not ready to buy somthing better so they just bla bla bla, and again fock me if im not right

2. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

maybe yes, maybe not :) we will see soon :)

3. meryn

meryn User

dunno .. but ! i made some char in bartz server and there are 0 lags with soulshots and mentoring works fine . they have nice events and support are online (where u can speak with if u have problems) , here pm are useless coz gm's refuse whispers ;]
    for me its looks like another private server with same problems ,and for so many years , ppl hearin stuff do "we working on it - soon problems will be solved " etc

correct me if i m wrong

4. Jitte

Jitte User

/word :d

5. hachre

hachre User

go to ncsoft then but nobody here cares seriously

6. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

i do and i already went to nc west on shilen just like to read these boards when i am at work and to laugh on the masohism and patience the people on core still have

7. Phobos

Phobos User

dont answer in my name. i care. so stfu.

8. ScubbaIzBanned

ScubbaIzBanned User

actually me too, since we decided to play on official server with official support, and i decided to buy some service, so i expect online admins, lagfree server and proper moderation

9. bluezinx

bluezinx User

soon lol...

10. James

James User

i also care. look at ncwest they have what? 5 servers all in "heavy" mode. innova has 2servers 1 is full that their hardware can't manage the people count. aria is total desert. i'd like that innova and ncsoon remade the contract. seriously we have to wait for stupid almond-eyed (sorry for racism) to fix our server? we play on official server we want changes asap not to wait for 2-4 weeks to get fixes.

and every day i find someone to leave innova just because they can't fix a **** because of stupid contract. that's ridiculous.

11. darky

darky User

i prefer 1000000000000% ss lag rather going back to a server that bots ruled from day 1 nc bans only the walker users and they dont do nothing about spam bots..

12. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

at last they ban botter on ncwest, here they dont give a ****. and iam starting to think there is more botters here on innova then ncwes

13. Sanzi

Sanzi User

ban?:d imho 30% server or more botting is called "ban" at ncwest.most ppl 85+ using ranger/script which will never be banned...

14. MaT®¢̪̀̅●x

MaT®¢̪̀̅●x User

if some1 dont care about not working shots/lags in game is brainless for me. lots of ppl started to play here only because of ping /delay. and now what will keep them here? 1 month old character ? sieges soon ? fixes soon like nice priv ? lot of questions that u should ask yourself before u trol again.

15. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

oh yea and innva is bot free. open ur eyes

16. Intrepid2

Intrepid2 User

innova really should start things from scratch...(i dont want to go into details because i get a ban yet again if i do - thanks deepblue - )

17. darky

darky User

they ban only the walker users..

18. Sanzi

Sanzi User

never stated innova dosent have bot it does but not so much as ncwest like 2500ppl bots at euro server or even more.

19. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

that is also the reason to why i will never go to ncsoft, their situation with bots is just unbearable, sure innova isn't bot free but it's also not completely overrun by bots like nc servers. i'd rather quit than playing with all those 'optimus primes'.

20. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

nice short term thinking, idiot.. when ss lag is fixed you will be the one with most lag, since core is euro server..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.