1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Negative feedback of 1 month on Innova

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Angel Green, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel Green

Angel Green User

- server start planned for december, 7th at 3-4pm, actually opened december, 8th at 0:40 am
    my feelings => innova didn't plan to have so much success so the hardware wasn't powerful enough

- no bound duals
    my feelings => innova doesn't even know a common bug while they have ru server running with god for month

- no path of awakening to compensate the lack of bound duals
    can't find the topic but the answer was something like "we lack of web developer to implement such a feature".
    my feelings => innova doesn't want to invest enough money to allow players to play in the same conditions as ncwest

- mentoring feature not implemented yet
    my feelings => innova doesn't want to invest enough money to allow players to play in the same conditions as ncwest

- aore healer's masterys screwed
    my feelings => innova doesn't even know a common bug while they have ru server running with god for month

- bad update with wrong mob levels
    my feelings => innova didn't wait enough time before applying a bad update / innova didn't test it before applying it

- ss lag
    my feelings => innova doesn't want to invest enough money to allow players to play in the same conditions as ncwest since this bug is usually fixed on private servers by buying a new hardware to run the ms sql server and since this bug doesn't appear on ncwest servers

- price of pa almost 2 times higher than on russian servers
    my feelings => innova wants to make more money instead of using this money hiring developpers/buying new hardware

i hope you can fix the ss lag and aore healer's mastery bug with the next update because a server unplayable from 5pm to 10pm with unbalanced healers isn't a game where you want to spend money on.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Jitte

Jitte User

/word
    but its gona be other close thread

3. Duras

Duras User

like i said on other post innova made a bad fuking deal with ncsoft.
    they shouldve had the rights to repairs bugs and staff and only if they wernt capable of doing this they should've passsed the issues to ncsoft nerds.
    but instead players have to w8 till the"scientists at ncsoft" remember about innova.

4. bluezinx

bluezinx User

all you say is true my friend. lets wait and see if they start working more and if they start using our pa money to buy new hardware and less vodka

5. Jitte

Jitte User

dunno if this true just check in a cambio website
    1euro=40.8214rub
    if its true they can buy a very good machine with all the pa acc

6. darky

darky User

dunno for some
    but mentor system is just so epicly stupid as it is the new event in ncsoft (the idea of mentor was good but i think that the word "fantasy" in korea may not even exist)

7. Karsa

Karsa User

messy meessy messy ... things are really messy on this server. and darky, you man are not right about the mentoring system. it saves alot of adena and game time. think about it!!! it gives all the gear needed + ss the verry moment you hit the level. if you need to do it on your own.... xxx . this is one of the first things that innova should "fix" if there is smth to fix, cuz the way i see it is that they just dont want to......and all they do is make stupid arguments!!! not cool negative feedback

8. Divertino

Divertino User

you know guys that innova cant fix anything till they get permision or (fix) from nc soft (korea)?

they asked nc soft for ss lag fix long time ago...
    im not saying that there is zero fault on innova side... but 90% of problems = nc soft (korea)

9. 3ug3n

3ug3n User

its amazing what the power of moderator can do to a person

10. Toyaga

Toyaga User

well it was obvious this server wouldnt be a perfect one... but what we have now is a major fckn disaster.. more and more people leaving for ncsoft is our sad reality these days.. ohh and virtually noone is goin to buy a 2nd month of pa.

11. Umcyk

Umcyk User

and how about mentoring? koreans fault?

12. 3ug3n

3ug3n User

you can bet your ***

13. darky

darky User

who the **** will go to a server that you cant login because all of the bots are logged in afk doing the event? lol

14. Divertino

Divertino User

as far as i know this is on innova side and they are working on ,,replacement" for this

15. Umcyk

Umcyk User

replacement? so we won't have mentoring system after all?

i know, i know, what's the point in asking mod about anything concerning game.

16. Divertino

Divertino User

i can just tell you what i know...
    but to be sure ill ask them today how they want to do it ;)

17. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.