1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Speed against Power

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Summer_Rous, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jitte

Jitte User

2. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

do you know why the human wizard has 30k cp in that vid? or are you just so simple minded that you think, oh he's human and has high hp, it has to be because he is human wizard? i think that you being simple minded is the case.

here's a better counter argument for you to try and fail to concider with your 70 iq: i asked my friend who is a human feoh wizard about how much hp/cp he has. he said 10k cp and 7-8k hp as awakened and unbuffed (about the same as de). concidering the awakened skills are the same for feoh wizards of all races, there is no reason to assume that only humans can get such a hp boost which other races can not.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
  3. Jitte

Jitte User

u are so smart and u ask for your friend for info, and u dont know why he have so many hp/cp hahaha
    so continuing calling ppl dumb, and that u are the smart one, maybe some day u will find out why he have so much hp

4. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

not only can't you write in english, you can't read either. based on what you write it is obvious that you failed to understand my text. where did i say that i was smart? is it because i call you all ******s? that would indeed make me relatively smart, so congratz, you were at least right about one thing. thanks for stating the obvious detective dip****.

you claim that i don't know why my human feoh wizard friend has "so many" hp/cp. "so many" hp/cp isn't in reality that much, since it is about the same as other feoh wizards. so why do you think i don't know the reason for them having that amount of hp/cp? meh, whatever i think this already got too complicated for you to understand anyway.. answer to my question is still simple: because you are sooooo dumb. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
  5. Jitte

Jitte User

hahahah i give a fly fack about my english, its not my mother language, so again flame on my writing is sooooo epic :d
    still u dont know why he have so many hp/cp, try to find more friends that can help u :d
    go go more flame about english writing coz i care!!!

6. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

it's not my problem whether you care or not. if you think it is epic that you completely fail to communicate at an intelligent level, i have to agree.

for example, you failed to understand that my main point is that i don't think that you know why the human wiz in the movie has so much hp and cp. if you do know, then go ahead and share.

7. Jitte

Jitte User

nop im not gona share coz i cant communicate with intelligent ppl, now if u were a ******* maybe i could tell u

8. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

lol... it is good to see you are learning something at least..

you can just keep it to yourself. because i know that human and de feoh have about the same hp/cp.

9. Racheta

Racheta User

shut the **** up devil and go trol another forum

10. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

no.

fyi i've given the most constructive contributions to this thread anyway. so get lost nab.

11. Alexj_89

Alexj_89 User

12. lisail

lisail User

huh.so 4 con gives double hp/cp now?how come?

13. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

umm, back to topic. u didnt consider the fact that the max cast speed is 1999 and both races reach them, so ur description ( better cast speed) is wrong. maybe the sps hold the advantage untill awaken but after its another story, seeing how sph can reach his cast speed and have a **** load of m atk.

14. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

nice try rollingash.

15. AiluropodA

AiluropodA User

i still can't believe those noobs haven't noticed that the sorceror was in fact hero, long story short hero cloak/ hero weapon = double the cp/hp maybe yes... but 4con means about 7% of hp/cp which doesn't really fill the gap :( +1 devilhealer

16. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.