1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What are you doing in office if many promises still are not finished?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by xRelapse, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xRelapse

xRelapse User

1. promised new website (no results)
    2. lags since 3 weeks+ in the evening (especially soulshot lags) (first announce with fix https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=3245) take a look at date..
    3. useless announces in game since 7th december
    4. no results with mentoring system
    5. lack of contact between staff and community (only fahrenheit, but in most of situations it are promises without results) legendary "soon" skill maximized?
    6. delayed castles, again promise with incomming soulshot lags fix (still is time, let's see..)

if you want something yet, add it as the next point, here you go:

hans christian andersen would be proud of you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

there had to be maintenance with ss lag fix update today morning, where is it?

3. franko

franko User

they waiting (and drinking coffe) for koreans to fix problems.

me: waiting (with money) for gameforge to release aion f2p.

4. JahRasta

JahRasta User

please say who ever told you about that? where did you get that today should be ss fix? man they just told that we should be patient and wait for news

5. Toyaga

Toyaga User

quote for truth!

6. Zlatoronka

Zlatoronka User

https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=4837

read!
    patient omg .. 3 weeks, no more patience!
    if they dont fix it this week i think this will be end for many players.

7. Diamonds

Diamonds User

the numerous issues they have can not be solved overnight. id like to see you work day and night where you still wouldnt be able to deliver what you promised and get shat on by your customers.

8. JahRasta

JahRasta User

so i don't see that on january 10? only see that next week, which gives as note that this week is till january 15, sunday.

9. Zlatoronka

Zlatoronka User

yeah its wrote next week but normally all updates , fixes etc. are during maintenance. in general you are right that this means till 15,but could you just imagine first siege on server with ss lag? i cant . they must fix all before that or a lot a lot of people will go back to naia where you cant find such huge problems.

10. xRelapse

xRelapse User

i doubt they need ncsoft rights for these points:

(my first post)

it reminds me politicians, who promises everything before the election.

11. Intrepid2

Intrepid2 User

exactly...but they dont care about that...they have no intention to solve anything or communicate better...

12. Umcyk

Umcyk User

why website is on the top of your list? if there will be nothing changed about logging in - who cares? as for me, mentoring is 2nd most annoying thing after the lags.

13. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

its been 3 weeks, nothing is fixed, i tried aria... its empty, type: /partymatching and the only thing ull see is a destro selling something.

14. Radix

Radix User

hi, xrelapse!

1) tell me more about '1' (new website) or link please for this. may be i can ask .dev team and share some info with you.
    2) general in-game lags (first announce with fix) & soulshot lags issue are not the same, don't you think so? by timeline too... by patch methodic especially (test 'ss'-fix from nc will be accessible during tomorrow maint.)
    3) can you tell me what are you wanting to see in 'normal' or even 'perfect' announces? i can talk with .adm team about it
    4) sorry, i don't have any useful info for you about it for now. may be i can ask qa group about it's progression, but...
    5) don't you forget about innova tgms ? may be i can introduce some of them for you?
    6) yeah, you are right i think...

thx for your feedback, xrelapse
    p.s. sure, i'm not 'hans christian andersen' (not so skilled ofc) but i really wanting to help with smth. so if you want - we can handle these problems with you and other community members

15. Alechiel

Alechiel User

oh man, 3 weeks already ? it felt like 2.

16. Radix

Radix User

please, rollingash, be patient (do not flame this thread) and give me a chance to talk with topic's starter...

17. Intrepid2

Intrepid2 User

sorry but nobody can talk with them properly...you can give it a shot but all you get is the same thing said over and over like auto answer machine.

18. xRelapse

xRelapse User

since start people talked about unprofessional appearance of the website (check out difference between na website and our..+their announces on the website and our) it looks like chatting on facebook.

5. a bit after start people reported issue about disconnects/lags. your tgms tried explain for everyone, that it wasn't at his side, few days later they did announcement with incomming fix of lags/disconnects. after first fail many people give up and they realized that this section it's waste of time.

i suspect it's the 1st thing where rights from nckorea are not needed.
    they promised but there's no results yet.

19. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

damn lame ppl stop complaining when there s nothing to complain about !!! what is so hard to understand that server is full???? u want a fix join aria that s all in rest u can t do notihing there is no alternative

20. Radix

Radix User

sorry, intrepid2 (it's my personal opinion, don't be angry to me for that), i don't think so :confused:

they are fully qualified team, but needs some of organization workaround, strong player's feedback and some of teamwork experience with eu-users =)

and we can help them a bit with this complex task, i think
    i want to try, because the alternative of that - is doing nothing and wait for smth. i really don't like this way - and what about you, intrepid2?

----

xrelapse, eu.4game.com? or i'm wrong?

and

5) about random disconnect -> tgms can analyze much more complex issues, but if we have a frost issue they can't help... so, if you want a research work about random d/cs - send directly to me your feedback in future. if it's frost issue and i can to catch it - .devs will fix it for you for 1-2 days (more time is needed if it's server-side bug and not a client side gameshield error)...

i can recommend to you and your friends some methodics for capturing logs / network packets and then we all together can to analyze it. i share with you some interesting techniques (if anyone wants) and wireshark filters for example.

lags is more complex issue, and it's not frost issue i think, and even not sql / hardware issue.

so i'm glad to see you and your feedback in skype chat too (see skype contact in my profile).

anything else about communication and announces on tech section and news section?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.