1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning SS lag

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamnedOrc

DamnedOrc User

thank you very much innova team!! now i can enjoy playing l2 without stressing :)

2. Banek

Banek User

ss lag gone for me now, also lag seem's to be reduced quite a bit for me generally although that maybe my isp getting off their backside and doing something usefull for once :p

3. MaxxPayyne

MaxxPayyne User

hello, my feadback about soulshots is:

soushots is fixed about 80%

the reason for i write that, is because im killing moobs , and sometimes (always) soulshots dont work correctly, i hit without soulshots, and i have soulshots all time activated, my character is a kamael archer, i dont know if is something wrong with my class, but its ridiculas and sometimes boring playing with this insures on server, im thinking about upgrade my account to premium, but with this problem, its ****s for me, im sorry, but i cant play with this problem, please, try to see this problem fast please, because today i have siege and if this fail, it will be a big fail and in pvp if my soulshots dont work 100% like a retail server, pvp ****.
    thanks for your attention on my reply.

4. dem00

dem00 User

haven't got any ss lag today during sieges. but there was something wrong with your server during sieges today, at least with the first one, the one held from 3 to 5 pm. you can look into this new problem as well now.

5. BAPHEHKA

BAPHEHKA User

if i keep the button pressed the first cast has normal cast speed but the next ones goes as there is no blessed spiritshot used, still dmg is aplied only casting is afected. like i am using normal spiritshot not blessed.

6. Ident

Ident User

this happens from ~gracia final, sometimes you feel that the casting speed has been increased. so it has nothing to do with ss lag at all.

7. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

no, this happens since shots were introduced

8. n0n1ck

n0n1ck User

i have the same problem as baphehka.

i dont think so that is has nothing to ss lag, coz if you release button and wait till spiritshot activates and press it again it boosts your casting speed. if ss activates 100ms after you cast it doesnt affect your casting speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.