1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Launch of the Game and InGame processes

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 13, 2012.

?

How do you rate our InGame processes and Game Launch?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2012.
  1. Very Good

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Good

12 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Satisfactory

17 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. Rather bad

17 vote(s)
    21.8%
  5. Awful

28 vote(s)
    35.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

tell us what we can improve concerning game launch and in game processes!

2. monroes

monroes User

for starters a better way to launch the game would be a bonus.
    other than clicking 4game launching a webpage,signing in clicking play ect ect takes far too long lol and having 5 unnecessary processes running in task manager when really they should only be 2 (game and frost).

3. Pinko

Pinko User

i`m wondering for some time now - won`t it be easier for you if you make a game launcher that every user will download to his pc and start the game from there - i mean won`t it be easier to link that to accounts and make mentoring work ? something like what some privates have - but that`s more like an idea related to implementing the mentoring system , since you already have ingame buttons that link to pages out of the game this might make things easier.
    for some reason it does take quite a long time for the game to actually start once i press the play button. it is not really a problem and i can live with it but if there is a way of this happening faster it would be great

4. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

there should be 1 more option added in the poll below "awful" so i could express my opinion about server launch
    only thing that made it easier to wait for sooooo long was community, spaming forum with so many funny things, some ppl cried about it but for me personally such active community is more advantage than disadvantage, even if its based on trolls and warriors

5. Intrepid

Intrepid User

its unusual at lineage but after some time with it its okay.(altho some kind of alternative would be great)

6. Banek

Banek User

never really liked the "play" button to start with but after a while like everything i just got used to it. i still prefer a more traditional way to launch a game but im not sure how much you can do about it anyway?.

7. mus1ek

mus1ek User

web luncher s*ck everything

8. Kesser

Kesser User

when i first installed 4game app on my pc i thought that this will be the luncher. i was dissapointed when i saw that i need to log through website. i know that this is because of the frost and whole anti-boting/cheating stuff but i think there should be only one application needed to lunch/update game.

9. lisail

lisail User

its awful.especially when you get d/ced and you get booted out of the game.
    but if this keeps the bots out i can bear with it.

10. dimvision

dimvision User

game launcher. need to relog accounts on site to dual box (using 2 browsers atm). can't watch replays also from current one. for every dc you have to open brower again,...

11. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

im afraid it doesnt, there are many ppl botting, u can find frapses here on forum

12. lisail

lisail User

ummm i played at ncwest during c3.entire catas/necros filled to the top with bots of the big alliances (some of which we have here now btw) was quite common.9 man bot trains on every free spot leveling up chars to sell on ebay.entire chinese bot alliances that were farming the rbs (before they got nerfed to oblivion).what we have here is quite frankly nothing.

13. Silmari

Silmari User

it's annoying when after disconnect i have to launch a game over again and sometimes sign in.
    comparing to e.g. interlude (private server) when we had to launch a game after every disconnect (like now in l2 eu), now in ncwest everything is much easier concerning logging in. several years ago we were talking that ncsoft should fix that and after dc show us login screen and do not close entire game client. it's now fixed in god ncwest (dunno maybe it was fixed earlier) but in eu it's still awful situation...
    also i should mention disappearing "play" button which can only be fixed by restarting computer. this couldn't happen if we could launch a game normally :)

14. Bzyk.

Bzyk. User

delete web luncher pls pl0x plx

15. Ronove

Ronove User

launcher is pretty bad, as is installing and running the game. i once had 4game start to re-download the game even when i had it already installed from it. xd
    i had to paste the old folder over new one it was downloading, for it to realize that. that's bad. i mean really. game should have a launcher from desktop, without need for browser (and there are even some problems that happen with some browsers, and not with other), and it should be more configurable, and easy to troubleshoot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.