1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning our Forum/Facebook

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 13, 2012.

?

How do you rate our Forum?

1. Very Good

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. Good

25 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. Satisfactory

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  4. Rather bad

12 vote(s)
    16.2%
  5. Bad

8 vote(s)
    10.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

tell us how can we make it better and what you like/don't like!

2. Pinko

Pinko User

went with rather bad -> accept small glitches while using the quick reply that reload the page and i loose everything it`s working fine for now
    it just needs some color , something to show that this is a lineage 2 forum, background picture, l2 smileys :d , or just a l2 banner even with only the lineage 2 words in a catchy font and some colors about the forum for example like guru - nothing special but still it can keep your attention
    no matter what changes you make if the forum doesn`t load/reload fast and easy it`ll be only worse so if any changes might slow it down or make it "heavy" (probably wrong word for that) just don`t make them

can`t rly say anything about fb , i don`t count on it for updates or important info i check the forum for that, but i think it`s ok u post some stuff there post about events / downtimes , so important stuff and links to forum mainly that :d

another thing can we have a list of innova staff ? i think that a forum topic will be the best way otherwise it might look like a prv server - or you can make it even better and add a tab on the new web page with people their ranks and some l2 lore related comic description :) or a serious one - lineage2.com had something like this at around c1-c3 period. who is who so we can now :) tech team, forum team, web team, it team or whatever teams you have :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  3. DarkWings

DarkWings User

i went to rather bad, but it's actually satisfactory because it does the job.

2 changes i recommend:
    - design to be lineage 2 related
    - some cleanup and reorganization of modules and posts.

ex; pts= public test server, right? what test server? this is test server? why are we reporting bugs on a test server section?
    why you have announcements on 2 parts of the forum?

p.s. put a redirect link towards the site from forum

4. Filaliev

Filaliev User

such great ideas! keep 'em coming!

5. Intrepid

Intrepid User

rather bad.

the facebook well you cant rate something like that ok you pot your forum posts there too which is a good thing but you seriously under utilize the over 2000 people who like the page(lack of creativity or time i guess).

as for the forum a new design would be handy for the looks and a better organization for the topics/sections.

6. Banek

Banek User

the forum could be improved as it is very basic at the moment, a better layout and a few new background pics would do for a start and you could build slowly from there. as for the facebook page i never really look there as i normally get the important announcements from this page first so there is no need for both.

7. hachre

hachre User

the mail notification for topics that change while you are away doesn't work on the forum!

8. mus1ek

mus1ek User

design to be lineage 2 related woud be nice, but at all for me is'nt bad.

9. lisail

lisail User

you type stuff->you read stuff.its a forum!very low on content but its new so its to be expected.

10. Pinko

Pinko User

no info about last maitainance ;/ i mean what has been done

11. Raptor

Raptor User

12. Umcyk

Umcyk User

there was a thread about moderators, cannot find it right now..

well, did any1 from innova stuff see questions and info forum recently? 8 pages full with deepblue. i know, she's a woman, blablabla, but seriously. can't you stop it? it's really annoying.

13. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

hello,

deepblue is one of our lead moderators. she is keeping her section clean and i can't see your point. have some violatiosn to report? yuou can always do it via pm or feedback section.

if not - keep from flaming.

thank you.

14. Maleck

Maleck User

i think the forum is good, but i dont understand why you are ignoring the feedback thread about the spezion bug o.o'

15. Bzyk.

Bzyk. User

for lolz :d
    @topic
    this pic with sale prolonged on top of forums is worst thing u could make...

16. Owned4Hard

Owned4Hard User

forum is bad...
    becouse we have lol moderators who lock topics and cancel posts without any explanation...
    if u want i can link you some of topics that lol moderators locked and not explained why they lock topic...
    they just canceling posts locking topics just for fun without any reason...
    but anyway its nothing new here on lolnova we have sleeping gms who never online too...
    they just take money from kids who buy pa and donate...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.