1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning L2 Store

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 13, 2012.

?

How do you rate our L2 Store?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2012.
  1. Very Good

6 vote(s)
    9.0%
  2. Good

11 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Satisfactory

20 vote(s)
    29.9%
  4. Rather bad

13 vote(s)
    19.4%
  5. Bad

17 vote(s)
    25.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

tell what is it you like/don't like in l2 store!

2. neizv

neizv User

i dont like that the stupid button is in the middle of the screen after every relog.

3. Naritzia

Naritzia User

never ever ever add any more items that affect game balance, and i am happy.

4. Liantra

Liantra User

the game store is a long issue since i play on innova server. first of all, it's not a easy subject. i have played lineage2 since beta on usa. personally i like the big selection on the shop, despite what balance effect it give on the game.... i am aware of it, and innova shouldn't easily make decision. but in comparision to ncsoft game shop, it's expensive. i would like to see for falling the prices. but prize corrective shouldnt often and high, because people get the feeling of inflation, and wouldnt accept it. additional i didnt like to see € in the game, ncsoft called it ncsoft coins. there, you can buy package of it. when innova adopt it, i would suggest think of discount. it's clear, that i am not satisfied but i hope this input will increase it in a way innova and i can live with it.

5. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

this, its the most annoying thing, especially when u forget to hide it behind skillbar and during pvp u click on it....

6. Arcain

Arcain User

more hats, perm one please ;-)

7. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

ah and one more thing

for fuuck sake, fix the items descriptions in the store...

8. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

since there is no appropriate "feedback section" for premium accounts, i'll say it here.

lineage 2 :

-released in eu ~7 years ago. was 12.99€/month
    -premium account (innova f2p) = 12€

aion :

-released in eu ~3 years ago. was 12.99€/month
    -gold account (gameforge f2p) = 9.99€

i don't want to flame/troll or wathever but i think there is a little problem with your prices. i don't talk about the x2 prices compared to l2.ru because it's not the same market (even if we can compare this with some east-european countries, but it's not the subject).

so, it's just my opinion, but i really think you should reduce your prices a little bit (like -at least- 10-15% lesser, for all items). you know, i live in a "rich" country and i could purchase a lot of your pa/month if i wanted to, but when i see the content and the price related, i just prefer to keep my money and spend it in another way.

i know there is a lot of people who think like me and i'm sure you will gain a lot more if you reduce your prices (or ,why not, make the content of eu pa exactly the same as ru pa? we pay 2x more for lesser content...)

and no need to lie, your company like any other company, trying to gain the most money possible.

friendly, kmcb.

(and sorry for my bad english!)

9. Caterpillar Mash

Caterpillar Mash User

more hats, and name changes please.

10. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

add a service to change name of a character, lots of people gonna use it for sure

11. hachre

hachre User

yes, hats :)

12. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

[​IMG]

removing the item that allow me to get this hat and glasses before was a bad idea ...

why seriously ?

13. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

thank you very much for this feedback , the information will be spread and discussed.

14. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

thank you for a suggestion, we seriously consider having this tool in the future.

15. lisail

lisail User

please do not add a name change service.let players either stick with their reputation or make a new char!

im glad that the l2 store doesnt have too many unbalancing items in it but the prices are insane.not everyone here is from germany or france to be able to afford them.

not enough items to customize our characters but i guess thats more nckorea problem than yours.

16. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

i'm not against a name change service (except for the reason cited above), but it will be great if we could change a character's name and then, via the official website (4game), we would have the possibility to check a character's name history.

so yes, we can change a name as many time we want but everyone can know all the names which have been associated to that character in the past. (and identify well-known scammers/cheaters more easily.)

(with the possibility to hide previous names via a request on the support website, only in specific cases, like harassment - with proofs, of course.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  17. Nyana

Nyana User

bump for more hats :p

18. lioneros

lioneros User

imo the prices of pots in shop shopuld be reduced... 1.3 euro for 30 minute pot is quite a lot when you need at least 8 per evening.

19. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

+1 ...........................

20. Adventure

Adventure User

add more hair accessory to your shop.
    i mean, why not? i'm pretty sure they don't unbalance the game... i hope you don't want to keep nc west's mindsed "we have 1000 headgear but we better keep it in storehouse instead of making it aviable one way or another in case we'll make event and need one of them... maybe in 5 years when nobody play this game nomore".

there are literally tons of headgear, which aren't aviable in the game at all, either event prizes or from sources unfinished /removed in certain chronicles. i hope you agree with me this would be good time to make them aviable to buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.