1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Common impressions of the first month

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 13, 2012.

?

How do you rate the first month of playing Lineage2 at our server?

1. Very Good

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. Good

14 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Satisfactory

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  4. Rather bad

42 vote(s)
    35.6%
  5. Bad

17 vote(s)
    14.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

let us know how did you like this first month, what would you like to be improved, what suggestions and ideas you have?

2. Pinko

Pinko User

bad - only one reason there was no communication until 2-3 days ago and as i see you are trying to change that - will love to vote with good or very good next month if things keep improving

would add this - i still hope that the pa price will go down - there was a post that price was calculated based on the whole eu - ok that`s cool but don`t tell me that life in russia is cheap - hell if i go to any big city there i need more cash than in the when i`m in belgium and even more than when i`m in the uk - so that argument is not really valid. and mainly when l2 was pay 2 play it was cheaper and the pa doesn`t offer enough for the sum requested - you don`t get vit items , actually you only get an xp boost. i hope that there will be a discussion about this soon.

about the 2nd point please do not do this again if you are going to open other servers and believe you will and i wish it sincerely lets have more servers nothing bad about that , please do advertise them before that :) i`m sure you have capable people in your company that will find the best way to attract players , tough you`ll probably have to spend some money for that :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  3. DarkWings

DarkWings User

satisfactory
    i like to play the game and even if the core was a mess, i went to aria to enjoy spending my time. so i'm thankful that i had an alternative. now the bad part is to chose between them :p
    unlike most of the players here, i took a vacation during holidays and hadn't experienced the rage against innova's like they did. but one thing is sure, the lack of communication with the staff was worse than anyone could expect.
    for god sake, you are how many? about 20? no one could reply to the poor tormented souls for more than 2 weeks?

on the other hand you made 2 bad choices:
    1. the price of premium account. it's more than was the fee for playing l2, lol.
    seriously, do you gain more money from pa or from l2 stores purchases? the pa price shouldn't be more than 5 euro.
    2. the under advertised opening of aria server.

4. Filaliev

Filaliev User

thanks for the ideas and suggestions. we are always looking for ways to improve to meet your needs.

5. Intrepid

Intrepid User

rather bad because of the lack of communication and the lack of "work" for example ncwest had the ss lag patch only for 3 days because they made an emergency maintance while we had it for 3weeks maybe?

6. Banek

Banek User

overall i am satisfied with the first month, sure there have been plenty of problem's with the ss lag etc but i don't know many games that don't have problem's on start-up. like many people the only criticism i really have is to do with the speed of communication between us and the community leaders, i would rather prefer a "we can't fix it for now" than silence or a week long wait for some reply.

7. thekoad

thekoad User

- premium account - play without having to wait even on overloaded servers (fail) im pa and i dont receive
    - ss lag (fixed) but we wait 1 month
    - siege horrible lag - impossible to play with i7, 6gb ram, ssd...

rest is fine

8. Dragorah

Dragorah User

you confuse lag and fps drop.

finally, ss lag has been fixed, but how much time will we have to wait to have a proper server with these laggy sieges?

otherwise, rest is fine, but i have sometimes the impression to play on a private server...

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

improve your communication ! prevent in advance people in game that reboot will be occurring a few minutes instead of letting 30 seconds to let them disconnect from game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
  10. Naritzia

Naritzia User

most of your actions has been good, a key for your victory versus ncwest is simple:

ban cheaters/botters, show the community you wont tolerate it.
    that way we can all enjoy the game like it's supposed to :)

11. Silmari

Silmari User

satisfactory
    mostly everything was fine but could be better. i'm glad that gms spawned additional mobs and helped players. i didn't experienced ss lag much coz rarely played during holiday time. the most annoying thing is these enormous announcements about pk/karma system... i think it's not needed anymore. it only spams chat and do not give needed info. e.g. i nearly missed info about changed cs time because i stopped reading announcements (as i still know it's about pk >_<). so really important info is overshadowed by information which is known for a long time already.
    i started playing god in ncwest and later found out that eu server will be opened. so i moved here due to better time zone (for cs and so) but sill know that some things in ncwest would be better. one of them - mentor system. first i was very disappointed that eu server won't have path to awakening and when i read that mentor system won't be working i felt really bad... i'm not mad about lineage ii like some other people who love grinding and i'd be glad if some facilitating functions were working (please do not say that we already have quests :p i have tried many more mmorpgs after l2 and know that l2 quest situation is still poorest comparing to other games).
    and one more thing: aria was opened too late and without any advertisements.. if you knew that core has too many people which on the first day caused "heavy" status, you could open a new server on the same day as ncwest did (opened magmeld when saw that shillen is overcrowded). then people could start in aria without losing anything in core. and when you opened aria several weeks later, people didn't wanted to leave because they already had what to lose in core (items, high lvl and mostly friends).
    p.s. it's only my opinion and not a demand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  12. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

my first month was fine , and i can't really add anything to what was said.

my main focus will be this though :

- many players have proven using videos that we have botters on this server.
    actions needs to be done regarding this matter , those ppl should be punished for these actions.
    or your going to kill your player base

13. Dorthe

Dorthe User

the developers added daily quests. good.
    but they forgot to add monsters/mobs for those quests! as it is now, it is suitable only for private servers with very limited number of players.
    most of the quests would take 30 minutes - 1 hours if there were mobs. but since there are 10-20 players per 1 mob, such a quest can take 4 hours or more! fail!
    i wonder what could have been their motivation for this? it is one of the biggest failures.
    this game is supposed to be for entertainment, not frustration. how can pone enjoy the game when the mosnter needed for the quest are simply not there? and if/when some of them finally spawn, many of them are dead already on spawn!

why?

- incompetence?
    - ncsoft wants the players leave and go play something else?
    - ncsoft wanted to turn otherwise nice people into thieves?

i know that this is not innova's fault, so please innova: if you want to keep your players and if you want their money, you should complain, complain, complain and complain a lot to ncsoft because this is actually damaging your revenue.

it is not so difficult to fix.
    - increase spawn rate
    - increase quest item drop rate / more quest items per mob
    - keep those few quests with sufficient number of mobs (swamp of screams, silent valley) as daily quets and those with insufficent number of mobs as "once per 2 days" quests. the npc gives only 2 of 3 quests anyway.

14. arfou

arfou User

bad

cuz i play on ncsoft befor and here look like a private server, and all about money

exemple: on ncsoft u make path that give armor and weapon d,c,b,a,s
    mentoring i think here u just want make money ,make ppl buy pa go xp and up 85 for buff
    npc like linkes for exempl here some day^^
    and i sure in % innova have more selling than ncsoft

15. Sirien

Sirien User

rather bad but still better than ncw.

16. Warzone

Warzone User

this pole is closed :)

17. Adventure

Adventure User

i rate beggining 4/5.
    decision about rolling back exploiters higly increasted this rating. i'm afraid they are still foward compared to rest of server, but anyway good job.

what could be better:
    -l2 store : don't want crazy star wars safe enchants, like nc west have, but more hats, agitations, nick change and similar stuff would be nice.
    -pa : price is fine but bonuses could be a bit better. exp bonus is ok, but it could also add some vitality and "special hunting zone" feature should be changed either for something else or some real-worth-exping-and-farming zone at any lvl.

18. Pinko

Pinko User

adventure just a question are you referring to the current pa price (sale one) or the old one ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.