1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanique

Shanique User

so you are blind... for your info hb appeared on these sieges... next time watch better.

2. Hax

Hax User

appeared yes, didnt take long though until they camped town

3. Shanique

Shanique User

true, but we came, so he shouldnt say that we were not.
    the history of this siege is other story...

4. tikoo

tikoo User

well if we're a bunch of 94- that can be killed with 2/3 hits i still don't know why we could kill bs + th like a boss and even kill some super 95+ hb partys when trying to take the 1st castle door down after hi got the castle. shadows can't provide 6,7 95+ groups but with 3,4 95+ is enough to smash some hb heads to give time to regroup and all stuff.

it's always the same things: shadows is a **** of a clan but hey if that's so i still can't understand why hb+bs+th lost 3 castles in the same siege and almost 4th as heine was being cast and hellfire would cry for another one to be donated by hb.

drama is always good, but care with the tears you drop in here cause someone can slip up and break his head, showing a free-lost brain :d.

5. Framb0ise

Framb0ise User

shadow clan ...

the way your pvp and gank people with your <bip> teammate skiski camping alone player or at black screen zonin (like silent) and sub giving me no respect to you at all, you are unfair and i will never give any respect to any one of your clan, if you only knew how many people of this server hate you.

tikoo saying "come at this spot for pvp" ? omfg you are so funny, someone hide and killing unbuffed people or level 56 at toi or fleeing 7v7 like rabbit ?

+1 awakendemon, you are just trash people having no respect on pvp, we chase you under oldschool, avalanche & now hb. no ballz pvper, farming low level just to win a war, always pr when you are near loosing a fight

(sorry for flame, i'm not used too but seing someone from this clan speaking about respectfull pvp make me laugh)

6. tikoo

tikoo User

funny to read this as once we do a pvp against 1 hb party another 1 or 2 appear in altar or o3 but hey, we only do pr and don't wanna pvp 14 vs 7 against partys that have more lvl than us. and i've seen many times hb killing our subclasses in toi and in sub class quests zones but we do not cry, that's the difference. i always have to read that we always pr against you, when that's completely false. our lvl 95 partys always looking for pvp and that's something u can't do as you always have a "backup" party to help you in case you are in trouble.

we faced your cp in orbis many times and it was like bla bla bla we were 6 and with mobs bla bla bla pr bla bla come without mobs. 5 minutes later alarion's party backed you up in orbis :d and you wanted to pvp with them next to you, funny as hell.

and honestly i don't how many clans hate us you should check how many clan hate hb too, but you should not bother about this as now you are in there ;).

7. Framb0ise

Framb0ise User

omg you have made 3 pvp 7vs7 on 7 wars i have made with all my ex and current clans versus yours ? funny.

yes you don't pvp, you are leeching killing, waiting to kill people flagged when they are busy fighting other war pt. how many time i saw your face or skiz face behind me when we were not fighting you, just coming to leech like vampire pvp. as i say, noballz and no respect. maybe we can check museum to see how many people killed you and you killed them ? it could be a good statistic opinion on how you play.

and btw i have never qq against you and in all cp i have been, i have rarely fail on your team. you're like parasite, unrespectfull player, just speaking to you make me vomit. prefer to ignore you and ask your clan mate to stop party with war tag.

enough talking with such clan. prefer to ignore you.

8. Sproot

Sproot User

ahahha. look at yourself, then write this ****. you are number one on the number of pr

9. Hax

Hax User

dobo, you know what i dont understand of these guys? they talk so proudly about 7v7's but everytime i meet anyone they pr, dafuq?

@stay on topic pls, gde alarion (for our dear moderator -> where is alarion)

10. Aldaron

Aldaron User

dear members,

please stay on the topic and use language appropriate to a good ambiance.
    you play the same game, sure to respect others to get respect in return.

offensive language will only cause harm.

regards.

11. LesmoS

LesmoS User

he did pr as always....

12. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

sorry for flaming ur clan alfijin...
    hax i dnno ask lempartus

13. Hax

Hax User

i guess so :/ his newest excuses are "hero skills", "lvl99 (when hes 98 and has a bunch of other dds 98 in clan)", "my cp missing pr0 summoner rolans, cant pvp!" or one of the latest but most stable -> can farm orbis 3 only cuz here we can get another party to win a 7v7!

anyways, @sieges: i hope we can have 1 more siege without tauti since in tauti aden castle gonna get nerfed in a matter of siege :d

14. Sproot

Sproot User

there are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 3 guests)
    sproot, framb0ise, lesmos, alfijin, hidden, ryohere, awakendemon, neidr, tereus, fenris, alarion

15. Aldaron

Aldaron User

my reaction is in no way a defense or a response to my current clan but only a request to respect all of you and the current subject.
    you are on a game, your life does not depend on.

my forum participation is still only for moderation.
    regards.

16. tikoo

tikoo User

are you telling me that we never fight against any hb party? are you serious? hb did the same thing interrupting our pvp against hellfire cause they were losing and? you don't say anything about this? seems that's the "fair" pvp you are proudly talking about, and it was doomcio who cried in o3 when attacking you, "we had mobs, my mum is cleaning my keyboard, bla bla bla". and still know know why i am unrespefctul player did i insult you in game or something?. and you are telling us we're parasites why? there is pvp and i don't know who is fighting against you, you are my war and i kill you or at least try. next time we go to altar let us know when we can attack your party to make you proud ok?
    and what is the problem of doing an instance if no one else is on wl but hb war tag players? your clan mates don't refuse the party also so tell them too :d.

and please stop insulting and being unrespectful, drama is part of the game and it's the funny part but remember it's still a game. sometime you just take too serious this game and that's a problem.

17. Jereika

Jereika User

u are the ****** troll i guess, i was in cc of 400+ppl in teon, and yes in c4. mb u saw this old sieges with the spy crystal, or mb u saw this in videos, coz i guess u are 10year old rage guy. i was there and therefore i can say that it was ok with more people and u should stfu because im saying it in order that the gms see and do pressure to ncsoft in order that it works better in next sieges. mb you need to check your iq

pd: randoms ftw! 2h/day play lvl97 no pa :d

18. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i think they frapsed you too when they killed u ... watch for movies section.

@framb0ise -

19. LesmoS

LesmoS User

u think fraps how hb make pr intresting?

20. Hax

Hax User

from what i've seen we had only our ally there aswell
    our ally consisting:
    redguard, holyinqusition & shadows.

against your ally consisting:
    thehorde, heartbreakers & blackswans.

not my problem if you still fail at 3 castles in 2 sieges.

and please dont sell me this **** about your clan not pring lol.
    you guys pr from any 7v7 against my/kardis grp probably even more and if you dont pr you go 7v14 or 7v21 just to win lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.