1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patri

Patri User

ehh????
    /tenchars

2. sh1ny

sh1ny User

weird thing is i didn't have so much lag spikes last aden siege. it was fine for the most part, running on :

inter core2duo e6850@3ghz
    4gb ddr2
    ati 4670 512 ddr2
    2x hdd 500g wdc

10mbps connection.

i had everything on low and display limit at half way through the slider.
    i am also using windows 7 readyboost with a 16gb usb drive. it helps with loading times in l2, but doesn't increase any other performance afaik.

3. Melll

Melll User

by "big clans" u mean these ones that play like nolifers 3-4 weeks, say "byebye we were the best, noone ever gonna be like us"? the greatness is not to be at top 3-4 weeks, its to be still at top after 6 months
    your "big clans" are always full of kiddos that stop going school for 1 month, till daddy dont know and dont cut them away from pc

4. TereuS

TereuS User

in this case "big clan" are the one with ppl that came from ru server after beign random meatshields, and came with all the knowledge of bugs/exploits, used them, didnt get any punish and got a big advantage of gear/level :p

5. Melll

Melll User

if they were meatshields, then who u would be there? and lets be honest - ever1 is using exploits, bugs if we know them, u are just butthurted coz some1 knew it earlier than you

6. Sproot

Sproot User

you still envy, because didn't manage to use a bug with spassia?
    a lot of people 97+ over 2 weeks used bugs, lol. all are silent about this.
    they like to use some bugs? :d so, shut up and enjoy xd

7. TereuS

TereuS User

im not blaming them for using it, just blame innova for doing nothing due to that ppl abused of bugs, and im not talking about "those" spezions only

i even didn't get a chance of using those bugs (even, idk if i could have used if i had the chance) because i have something that some ppl lack there: real life

@sproot, moar blablabla, you are not the center of the server, stop beign that egocentric, as if any1 care about you and your big mothg ;)

8. Sproot

Sproot User

if u don't have any clue about me and don't care about me so why u bother writing something about me, stop failing here, shut up ur mouth and go hide in cave where from u came.

9. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

no habla englisiero

10. Melll

Melll User

real life - most popular excuse for those who fails

11. Sindeya

Sindeya User

more of sinde-ish wisdom: "to brag about real life on an game forum is like trying to pee against the wind"

12. urdriel

urdriel User

you must be talking only about you ,no?? im not using bugs.the fact is that in all other games you are punished if you use a bug, l2innova is different, you must bug to be a real pro , no?

btw, so much ego in this forum.

13. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

just to make a quick correction it's not just innova its also on the ncsoft servers

14. Aldaron

Aldaron User

please members, return to the topic.

also, on main forum board you have to use english language.

regards.

15. TereuS

TereuS User

at the start, i didnt mention you, wasn't talking about you, and wasn't talking to you, stop being that egocentric

blaming the ones that mention "real life" in a game is the job of the ones that care about it, and they can't understand that not everyone can play 15+ hrs/day, spend xxx€/month in a game and see "strange" that ppl share a game with their life (because after all, this is just a game, to enjoy it and play with friends, not a method of life, this is something lot of players can't understand)

who is the failer, the ppl tht say "i can't play too much, just got busy with the job etc" or who say "bwahaha i dont have a job i can play whole day im better than you u sux i win xa0xa0xa0" ?

think twice b4 posting

16. Patri

Patri User

u learned so much with aslan =)
    @on topic that is not the main topic: come on guys you already let many tears fall from your eyes with this spezion bug, stop being hypocrits everyone knows that if all server were noticed about it, ppl woulded be doing it, or maybe many of you knew it, but wasnt even lvl 85 yet :p so stop with this already and go speak about the awsome seige we had =)) ueheueheueheu

17. Melll

Melll User

have cp with 95-98 ppl, all working/studying, spending $$ only for pa, are we no-lifers? no - just playing everyday ~3h together, u have higher lvl than me, should i say u are nolifer? and damn - its 7th month of server, its rly not hard to get 97+, so stop making excuses about real life, coz it could be a point at beggining of server, not now

18. urdriel

urdriel User

¿1400+kills vs 200+kill? awesome?? seems that hi killed random parties, seriously ,you cant say awesome siege with that numbers....................

yes, 97, no 99 :)(you should look the xp needed to lvl from 95-99).

19. Melll

Melll User

well, dont blame hi, mb ask vision ally why that wasn't awesome siege

20. TereuS

TereuS User

didn't called you no-lifer either, almost same conditions than me (cp 96-97, i dinged 97 last saturday, only pa and almost the same hrs played)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.