1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queem

Queem User

man stop failing so hard plz.
    here u write not about sproot and hes party ok? in this sentence even 1 word is not true.

and here it's not you using rl card. you tell to people think twice before post, when u should think 20 time before post then just delete everything u tryed post here, cause u fail at every sentence today u wrote here.

2. TereuS

TereuS User

tell me where i said "sproot and hes party" oo, i only said "the one with ppl that came from ru", but never mentioned anyone, but suddenly you all appear thinking that we are talking directly to you, and i think you aren't the only forum users around there that came from ru, so i don't know why you are so egocentric and think that everything moves around you

3. Queem

Queem User

okey tell me ru people 99 lvl that are playing in hi except sproot party? plz stop failing or better just stop write here, then u can't fail. thats for sure belive me.

4. Sindeya

Sindeya User

so i blame u for mentioning rl = i care about it = about rl?

ppl that blame others for mentioning rl do it because they
    if one persons plays for friends, if another person plays as a method of life, they both share the game to their lifes just in different proportions, and in both cases u speak of enjoying.

the people are, not is, and no one said
    - this is just your mind struggling to win an argument which brings you nothing supperior to no one here.

truth and fairness be told, you can mention that you are busy with other activities in life also besides the game, this is your right and no one can take it from u, but trying to prove that u are better than someone from a game, on a game forum, because of this and only this a total lack of logic and fundamented arguments, since this is not a social site or forum where we compare pictures, who looks better, has better car, better work, more money, more rl achevements.
    this is a game forum and only ones winning here and the ones winning the war in game, there is no other win side to this, not from any point of view u force urself to see it.

5. TereuS

TereuS User

didnt mentioned hi as clan either...

now you search my lack of gramma? shame, i already know my english sux a bit :/

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
  6. Sindeya

Sindeya User

from everything i tried to point out to you, you understand that i search for lack of "gramma"? amazing.

7. NemesysX

NemesysX User

~bug abuse - if i knew it on time i would use it. so most of u , hypocrits can only be faillures.
    ~spending $$$$ in a game - blame developers or get a job instead of sluckin around all day
    ~old/new buffs "bug" - if i knew it on time i would use it. so most of u , hypocrits can only be faillures.
    ~siege, 1400 kills true - most of em on our lol cc freinds with not even 90 lvl ppl in it tw / im sets ftw @ siege.
    (your fault? ofc not, 100% our failed strategy and policy)
    i promise you we are all fast learners in vision ally and u can only expect the fights to get better and better.
    ~this is game forum = speak about the game, u wanna speak about rl, none of us cares - go to reality show or w/e.

i d strongly suggest to close this topic till next siege.

and yes we failed hard, but who said u enjoy playing a game only when u win?
    hi alliance has also lost to us or ooc in the past, so what?
    they learned what they must not do , and what to avoid, aka they got better. gf
    now its our time to learn from our mistakes and be better, and we will be.
    this server is and will stay two sided no matter how hard we have to try.

8. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

if it's fault of your friends why don't u show us the siege stats?

9. NemesysX

NemesysX User

now that i took over officially the clan leadership, next siege i will post it for u. ok?

10. Sproot

Sproot User

nice to read such posts

11. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

i dont think that u will retry aden :d

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

this is a siege discussion thread not a real life, bug abusing, you got no friends thread so stay on topic please. any further off topic posts will be removed and if it continues then the thread will be closed until the next sieges.

regards.

13. Sindeya

Sindeya User

can we have a topic with no specific subject, just anything game related where ppl can talk about anything the conversation leads to? something like - core daily xd

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

of course you can :) as long as you all remember to keep it clean :p

15. Queem

Queem User

gf nice job

16. Alarion

Alarion User

gf

/10siegechars

17. Patri

Patri User

gf
    /123456789

18. lempartus

lempartus User

gf

trololololo

19. Shanique

Shanique User

gf and gz to all :)

20. Gilby

Gilby User

gf and gz? seriously thats all u have to say ? where drama about zerg, gm help and all that stuff.we need raziell/necta/sirius92 in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.