1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

you'll ever get any :dddddd?

2. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

you're getting me wrong you weirdos. the post was suppose to be decently funny and oldboyz was involved in it only because it was at their castle the pvp.
    ofc i don't expect oldboyz to hold vs our current bs parties. i didn't once mean that lol we killed oldboyz (who have probably mostly casual players).
    the flame was towards the complete lack of any proper pvp party in hi and zero force as a clan. and by zero... yes, i do mean zero. going head on our party vs hi parties if we don't make a mistake on cooldowns, it will take longer then to kill valakas before we drop.

3. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i'm not trying to convince anyone i am the good one, you can ask any bs member that i'm doing my best to be hated since day 1, because there are few ppl in this world who actually appreciate when someone is nice so it's all for nothing. and the fact that you still defend someone like kardi proves exactly the same thing, but on a different issue, both that if you are good or bad doesn't matter and the issue that ppl just cut their losses and put aside self-esteem and fairness.

4. Melll

Melll User

there are a few possibilities to explain ur post:
    1) u missed some lessons of reading with understanding in school (probably u were too busy with winning lineage)
    2) german education ****s hard
    3) u still didn't graduate
    and the most possible:
    4) all above are true

plz come back when u graduate

5. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

??????????????????

moving on from this boring topic, let's get back to talking about my great story!!! who liked it, who?!

6. sleepers

sleepers User

i am honestly dissapointed after this siege. this ally of hi and the zerglings is just too weak. even having more people on the pvp they can't last a single minute. the mighty russians cried and cried on hero voice about how good they are, and now they can't even last a minute on pvp. a single minute.

wtb server transfer to naia, the competition here is just too weak. no fun beating on a dead horse.

7. Melll

Melll User

interesting since exactly one week ago when u met kardi and mine group, not even full groups u were dieing after 20-30 secs. but i understand, it's kind of wewin3vs7withurgroupnevergonnahappen post
    anyway hi is nowadays group of mb 30 ppl so sorry we won't win bs

8. sleepers

sleepers User

actually last time we met your grp, we were 6 people w/o harmonies and u just ran away and entered baylor with your full grp.

please keep talking. it's funny to read randoms that get smashed at every pvp talking like they are good. it's always a good laugh.

9. Sindeya

Sindeya User

erm... dude... kardi didn't even play for like 1week before gd came, he put valakas in his pocket and haven't seem him since then. i don't remember meeting your pt and his on the map and dieing ????

10. Melll

Melll User

somehow i don't remember kardi group spamming hv, i think u are known as a guy who does it

poor memory sinde coz we were doing antharas quest 1 week ago
    and not my fault thork nor giving u harmonies

11. Sindeya

Sindeya User

ah hahahahaahahahaha are you serious dude? you mean that pvp when they spammed hero skills on 3 ppl while you were 10+, i came without items on me the first time etc?

holy **** mel, you rly fit in there what can i say hahaha just fkin epic... i wish there would be a way for no clan to take you in after kardi will quit server, but unfortunately politics don't work like this, but it's for sure what you would deserve.

12. Hax

Hax User

ah you mean the pvp at antharas quest? 5v14 ppl with kardi and lotus spamming hero debuffs on cooldown? us having our fun with them zerging with more and more ppl :d
    also all epics were on different ppl and i went without even having earrings on :dd

@post related to epics: i think you need some comprehension skills.
    my post wasnt exactly related to people "slaving for my epics"; but you slaving for kardi's epics :dddd

mel you really should stop talking :d both you and kardi grp will always pr on any occasion 7v7 against our grp

13. Sindeya

Sindeya User

lf 7v7 vs. mel's group no hero skills/weps even... oh wait... i just woke up.

ok let's try it like this: lf 7vs14 with mel's and kardi's pt together... o wait... fell asleep again without noticing.

14. Melll

Melll User

another cool story, i don't have full group for a 2 weeks already
    and not thinking we are strong group, just showing ur group overestimate urself
    and u know sleepers, i was wondering how it was possible that sagara became such an *******, just later it occurred that it's not sagara anymore but you playing his char. at least i'm not surprised any longer

sinde my post was response for: "we can stay alive 7 vs whole hi"
    oh wait u just woke up... and stop saying ****s, if i start lf new clan, all of core clans will pm me. if not, why u were trying after that antharas quest?

and stop being so much time with hax, looks like too big ego is contagious

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
  15. Hax

Hax User

it looks like you still didnt accept any normal pvp against my grp :(
    forum warriorz without any balls ingame

16. Melll

Melll User

ahahaha and 5 vs 14, looks like hax didn't graduate math too
    but it's normal in ur cp, don't worry

17. Hax

Hax User

so tell me how many people we had.
    if you think we had full group up, u were wrong because tank+summoner were constantly going olympiad with cp epics on them )

18. Melll

Melll User

mel 59 posts, hax 1000+. who's forum warrior? and first of all most of cp is not even 99 and u want 7v7 with me? really? come on hax it's not h5 whereno-one cares if it's 84 or 85

19. Finch

Finch User

yeah, but its not shameful that your puppets failed again with cresting even with such a big help from you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
  20. sleepers

sleepers User

funny that u talk about all those stuff. without me and my grp you would never have your mighty cloaks on hi, simply because hi would never have been anything on the server. just a random bot grp on orbis.

i have 4 heroes in party. what do you have? nothing. continue being proud of "killing" 5 people when you have 2 grps, this is the only thing u can do and will ever do on this server.

and about "all core clans pming u when u lf clan", stop fooling yourself. ooc and bs would never take trash people like u. but feel free to join laonda or primalfear.

you are nothing, bro. just a forum account trying to live in a parallel world of delusions. now go back to your cave and leave the discussions to people that actually matter. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.