1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenris

Fenris User

btw ... alarion u should count in veavictis ... noob scubba - and ltunited

but yeeee whole server against us - and with robot cheater clan :d

btw ... where is hi members going because i saw many of them without clan...

2. wolf32

wolf32 User

not sure what have you seen , but vv is dead already & they dont have even 1 party in the clan so how can you count it ? ;>

not like you didnt had any help from your alliance + again not sure about who are you talking about , but people which is left in the clan are not using anything :> dont attack all because of 1 quitter party ! :(

pretty obvious where are they going i guess :cool:

3. Melll

Melll User

ahahahah ye we were considering giving aden to scubba but at last we took it with box clan
    epic

as i know there were 2 pl, 1 it and 1 international cps
    what russians?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
  4. Alarion

Alarion User

flag was usually destroyed after ~~10 min so it wasnt big boost for us.

first hour we were fighting alone vs th + ob + rg + ooc + hi

cresting was extremly easy to interupt because tons of celestials (iss + healers), uds from tank, dagger/archers on hide/ flash. we were not able to stop even 50-60% rushing ppl inside throne room and had to deal with them inside crest room when anyone could do macro "/target lempartus" and rush blindly to interupt with any skill.

so one more time: gf

i am just happy from 1 reason: server is finally free from software users : )

5. naB4o

naB4o User

keep dreaming, i see ppl sudden bsoes from camouflaged archer, same as "selling/buying for real money may lead to permanent ban" and some people giving 400 euros for char and 4000 for gear.
    gf for siege, just don't tell me that flag is not a boost, that u fought alone with whole server and that it's great achievement to take castle when u have fort, res and can crest it.

6. Alarion

Alarion User

if we had wanted to use flag all the time we would have send at least 1 clan to defend it. we could split half clan for flag and half clan trying break doors and crest. we had only 90 ppl in heart breakers cc.

melody, ppl who spent real $$ were / are / will be forever in mmo but robotz scripts? wanna use them, go ncwest. 90% there using them and running with weapons +16 (watch last martelex fraps)

fortress gave us only 1 profit: no boosted doors, cause we didnt use gk from fortress even sinlge 1 (not sure if you know but it port you few steps forward aden north gate only...)

7. naB4o

naB4o User

not sure if you know that this teleport won the siege. also, not sure why i am wasting time to explain, just be sure before you cry your almighty clan members don't use scrips, bcz it's kinda pathetic...

8. Alarion

Alarion User

i know noone atm use them on pvp and i'm glad of it. it is sad if you think oposite after kardi4ki and toplesi4ki party emo quited hard with valakas and other stuff.

what you mean with this teleport? as i said we didnt use it single time, always regrouping in aden north gate and keep rushing.

9. sleepers

sleepers User

i see mad people

to be honest, i would be mad also after 2 hours of getting destroyed on pvp, rushing kamikaze style to interrupt crest with lolhide / ud / celestial (tbh is impossible to take a castle vs a zerg of 200+ brainless people, unless they are beyond bad, wich was the case), and still losing in the end and getting smashed like bugs

so i feel you all, theoldboyzinquisitionofhordecontrol. better luck next time, maybe then u can find some more servers to recruit or something

10. Sindeya

Sindeya User

what big achievement? who cares about teh pvp? only awsomeness and pure skill to interrupt crest, bs got castle out of 1000% luck, and donoughts ate by cheetas, while in the background shaon cheers trigger to shoot magic unicornz out of his ***.

<-- screened = so it happened. backed up every word i said. -->

11. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

best players core ever had discussing sieges :x
    missing only lempartus , hax and sagara and the happiness will be full

12. Obsess

Obsess User

what res ? are you drunk, if flag is down you can't res,we didn't have any advantage, and we couldn't defend the flag vs that huge zerk of all server .

i think you guys have all the time protect.how.bad.i.am glasses. tbh if i were you i would be ashamed. you have no excuse , trying to gather all the server vs one clan, one faking clan and still lose. i would start thinking about why i play this game , and do something about it and stop finding ******ed excuses. let's be honest , there is no excuse,for losing like this.

we didn't have any advantage. we couldn't res, we didn't have numbers. we were against all odds and still won. gg

13. Novirae

Novirae User

let me guess. 200+ ppl killing each other with aoe, aggroing and bla bla bla.
    ability to ress for ~10 mins? nice. we weren't able to do it for whole siege.
    i won't even remind hero skills which u could use and we couldn't cause of friendly fire.
    you were focused on aden while we had to defend giran and goddard. failed with giran. **** happens.
    should i write more? but well weak excuse is weak cause it's weak. gf, bb, hf with earning money from taxes, i only hope you know how to share it with whole clan.

@alarion - ob didn't sacrifice giran. they got bored of it. anyway try again sherlock. for now you're same idiot as everyone in ego cp. too bad they got lolsindeya as 2nd healer, you would fit there perfectly with your mighty plans of rulling server. och w8. you wouldn't fit. you still need to spend € for items/char. don't know how to do it? ask ego cp.

14. iamsuperman

iamsuperman User

botting with vitality 1h buff :>

15. Francoise

Francoise User

cool story i think everyone that writing his story have muchooo to add ... we didnt have advantage we didnt have ppl, sad u cant res rly as i remember only last flag was taken in less then 10 min so be serios u won u need flame u lost u flame kid stay kid no matter what rly...

16. wolf32

wolf32 User

lol.
    so much hate over nothing ;>

17. Melll

Melll User

u had no advantage? how dumb u must be to say that... the fact is everytime the flag was down, and it wasepic hard to take it down, u has to pr and go again coz u
    were dieing and ur almighty cp sleepers couldn't do anything. but everyone already know sleepers that u are a trained monkey saying bull****s all the time, i think it's some deeper problem so u know what? i forgive u :d

18. Fenris

Fenris User

same as hi got bored with aden ...
    hahahah best sentence ever !!!
    they got bored of it u say ... hahahahaha

19. Alarion

Alarion User

so true. he is also hating me hard on other forum even i never write to him : d

anyway i like these topics right after siege. that's why i probably wont change mmo for long time bcs there is even not 1 game with simillar drama and ppl hating around or with too big ego ^^

even some ppl who quited long time ago and already failed hard on new over 900000 server still writing here )))

20. turnON

turnON Banned

why so much hate and qq from enemy side ?

you had chance like any else , thats not our problem you have failed , reality is we have aden castle

no one is goign to look how castle has been taken , important is = he is taken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.