1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

best words ever. we dont use programs in pvp, but we use bots to farm adena and improve our charakters, we bought equip for real money to improve our charakters, we using gaming k - boards and mouses ... i expected from u, as co leader of bs another words... :/

2. Alarion

Alarion User

what is wrong with mouse and keyboard with extra buttons to bind them? this game is still far away from wow where you put some binds with combine: ctrl + something / alt + something / ctrl + alt + something.

i can imagine this crying ppl who play only with f1 f2 f3 (or even klicking them from mouse too)

about pll with $$ both sides have them so stop crying. look trigger and some other ppl (also from ooc)

do i cry i have much worse items than trigger? dont think so. even some randoms in lol clans selling l2 store hard and buying adena but what about it? such ppl were always in every mmo.

and bots? sorry, the only grp emo quited with valakas, so enjoy game w/o them or if you miss programs so badly go ncwest : )

3. Obsess

Obsess User

to the randoms from the zerg, last message for you:

you guys are so funny ... you forgot that we absolutely owned you in pvp,when the siege started, i was seeing only blue messages on my screen, nobody was dieing. we had to spend so much time to take it because you were all acting like banelings. seriously ... you were a true zerg with one purpose interupt cast and die .
    tbh i'm more excited to see the clans that came zerging without castle in the future. that would be absolutely satisfying

4. yLogy

yLogy User

what is wrong with... this is it. rules was made by innova. some ppls as kardi think what is wrong with programs, ppl like u think what is wrong with gaming k board etc, ppls like ego grp think what is wrong with buying chars for real money... wrong is --> this is forbidden by innova. everyone accept rules when created charakters.

and i know sides used it, i dont tell only ur clan using it, but tbh what is difference when kardi use software, turnon use gaming k board, obsess buy charakters etc... still cheating...

5. turnON

turnON Banned

just to explain to people what means gaming k board = in my case it is nostromo and mmorg mouse and 4+ years experience as a healer that is far away from the cheat. group where you have put me logy

i have skill but soft people don't have it + i'm playing legit way thats is the difference logy
    if you want to raise your skills buy mmorg mouse or nostromo no softs like kar. group

6. Melll

Melll User

coz noone cared about pvping but about destroying flag that was healed like a boss ~10 min. but telling this to u is like talking with chimpz.

7. yLogy

yLogy User

read rules first! idk if u broke frost security or frost dont know nostromo and your mouse... but i have sidewinder x6, x8 -> frost block both, gm said

i didint read rules when i bought it, ok my mistake... but still gaming k board etc are cheating here...

but i must also say, bots and software and bought for real money is much more improvement and advantage in game as gaming keyboard.. but still its advantage..

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear users,

before you all start a discussion about keyboards or mice being legit or not and why some are blocked and not others first off i would like to remind you to stay on topic, this is a siege discussion not a "gaming equipment" discussion. and secondly to clear some matters up i refer to a quote from one of the technical members of staff:

source- https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=11615&page=2&p=91149&viewfull=1#post91149

therefore if your particular gaming keyboard/mouse is being blocked then its likely to be because its one using such an emulator and for security reasons it is safer to block these emulators rather then letting through more illegal software. this does not mean that a player is not legit just because they use a gaming keyboard or mouse.

now back on topic please.

regards.

9. Sindeya

Sindeya User

listening to what is written on hv won't make you smarter, raging like a dork won't make u smarter also. hate over ppl you don't even know bcus of what others say, who you can't even judge by yourself if they are trolling or not, would describe perfectly the definition of naivity and narrow-mindness.

also i don't get it why ppl need to accuse others now of cheating or something, when whole hi side was told their leader is etc etc no1 believed it bcus of no actual proof, even i didn't believe it for some months, then when the proof came, no1 cared enough, 100+ ppl slaved for the same persons, now they come back trying to hit others randomly with the same accusations to make themselves feel better about who they support/ed ing/on forum.
    will this be forever the new fashion of core community? ****throwing at each other who cheats and who buys what?

both rage and ****throwing can be made by anyone, any guy with 50 iq can rage and throw ****, it's each of your's decision how u act.

10. Doomcio

Doomcio User

last few words to you buyed obsess.

from the mighty mak0 cp you are the worst dd i ever seen. sorry but even jamalll was targeting better than you. i was today watching fraps vs your cp and to be honest im wondering did they check what are you doing on pvp? 0 exiles or on purge, 0 yoke, targeting own targets. well bro, its still lots of work for you to learn how to do pvp. so please trash like you shouldnt speak about pvp since you are bad. and plox dont tell me that we are bad, we are we deal with it, but rest of the mak0 cp is carrying you the whole time, so for god please, stop talking about pvp. and stop posting on forum bcuz i cant stand when some1 playing on my friend character or better quit game.

11. Francoise

Francoise User

like u cool story

12. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i don't get it, it's out of the ordinary for ppl to actually talk when they "talk"? please write to me again when u know how to talk more than "i r baboon cool story" pls.

13. sleepers

sleepers User

phew, i am relieved. if it wasn't for ego cp's (â©) blessed earring of antharas™, blessed necklace of valakas™, and tauti's ring™ we would never had succeeded. it was all worth it, after all.

14. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i'm actually considering we should stop posting on this forum, since it seems all the naivity in the world gathered on this server/forum: we break pink fluffly clouds with each post and ppl are actually suffering over this ****, it's amazing.

15. sleepers

sleepers User

it's okay, they are just sad/mad. maybe some day they will have some reasons to be happy too!

16. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

ahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah from you? this post from you? the girl that would give a liver to be the best of the game? ahaahhahahaahahahhahah

btw being signed you don't lose exp that makes regroup much more faster, just to add another inconvenience for us

17. Obsess

Obsess User

yes and you can judge a lot from a fraps that didn't even have my pov =)). you are as funny as watching a monkey sniffing it's butt . and btw you know why you are so funny, and the main reason i think you are a cuul troll, dude your own cp member(or ex cp member) had a bought char. jamall ,yes that's the man, he bought his char. gg :)) . dude he even bought one char , got it perma banned , then he bought another . so much of your principles :eek:

18. sleepers

sleepers User

inconvenience #1: being terrible at the game
    inconvenience #2: not being signed

19. Sindeya

Sindeya User

wow u spend lots of time analysing me, i'll take it as a compliment, dunno what u see me giving, i am not even giving money like other ppl not even for l2store, i don't even have pa for some time now, but fine, i guess i'm giving organs ((

20. Hax

Hax User

fact #1: enclave didnt enter the siege field of aden
    fact #2: error was somewhere else aswell until last 45 minutes.
    fact #3: therefore bs was fighting solo vs everyone, having less than 90 ppl in cc.

we use hero skills? cuz we can
    we go as 1 clan and dont have to care for friendly fire? cuz we can and are not stupid enough to not merge.
    @mel: well if we didnt do anything then idk what we actually played. my cp never was fully down at any point. rez function was barely used at all (i used in total 2 mass rez, which were solely used to rez my own dead party member with normal rez on cooldown) from us. we pr'd for whatever reason, never because my cp was dead ) normal rez i used 3 times in total during whole 2h. not my problem if your clan is stupid enough to not know priorities.
    @doomcio: obsess can summon me, thats enough to be in cp! nevertheless he is in my eyes a good player and knows what he has to do. in siege i see more kills by obsess than most other dd's ))
    @rest randoms: cry more. 1:30h kamikaze interrupting attacks by ooc+hi+horde+ob+rg. failing every pvp possible vs 1 single clan, then crying about how much we donate and then crying about hero's.

go write a ticket and complain to the gm's if you feel harrassed with hero silence or fear on.
    my blessed antharas and blessed valakas did its job pretty well.

have a good day! antharas soon )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.