1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

this is problem they stay to defence and they can't follow the big boss.

p.s. thanks lt for 50 crp yesterday.

KSERW and jorky like this.
  2. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

we not try to prove we are pro, we speake about some clan bigger from our to die in battle eazy and speake to forum negative for our clan. alleye is nice to see bs to speake about hb clan 28 ppl vs 200ppl you try to speake bs is stronger hb yes you are stronger you play 2 years in server you farm all server and we play 6 months. try to see your clan lvl now bs vs ba in last siege ba cast you castle 15- 20 times? second 21 hero vs 9 hero and cast all this times? some of your pro member take ban for programe to run back from game for potions? yes i can't fight with this pt with 4 hero per pt with full gears and program users sorry.
    for who have take ban i know and names but i belive is not right to put the names, but 2 strong pt of bs have problem look them in cr some missing.

p.s. we speake about oath in start 4-5 pt two 99 full cp vs 4 pt 95-99 with 2 ppl with 99 gear (and 2 pt toxic and 6 pt absolute to help oath) i belive we are happy in end of siegge with 1896/235 siege status.

greedings

3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

i see you are totally blind and only write false accusation against your enemy or/and hiding some facts.

have you seen our siege? do you remember what happened?

we were transfering our clan to absolute clan so it was like 4 pt oath + 2 pt toxic to defend our castle from rats like czechblood who cannot get castle in other way (need help from bigger clan).

stop making your clan a super hero clans. from one side you bark you kill x enemy parties

so to sum up: heartbreakers clan is barking aloud from the other side of the fence.

4. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

actually it is quite opposite. moderator, who is playing the game is actually knowing what is going on inside. also our moderators are pretty careful what they are erasing. the sea of tears is soooo deep.
    out of topic what happened with deepblue? not even 1 good bye? qq

5. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

yes i see the siegge you try to transfer the castle in toxic and you can't all time is dead and absolute take it of all the other small clan we kill them all chazeblood and etc.. 1 of our pt kill anything coming to castle and the other 3 they farm you (i upload the video and i put ling here but is to big and we have problem in upload is 1 hour 30 min)

p.s. i put and nunber to say how much time niewolnica is dead
    second you are not bs you are only alt clan and put inside anything not nead in the big force
    third you call one clan rats the cb and who delete your post?

greedings

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

eh i fear i will have no words how to describe it in more simple way.

we (oath) -> gave castle (huuuge building on the map with towers and a gate) -> clan (they have the same picture near their names) -> clan name: absolute

let me quote myself for you to understand what ive written:

yes you farmed my clan - we wanted to achieve only one goal and we did it. i can't say i wasnt suprised of your presence - i didnt foreseen it might happen :)

ps: yes yes! put this video on! i want to my fame to be higher!:)

7. Razzly

Razzly Banned

ok let do some math for you:

i stated we had 6 parties against hb + czechblood + love + redguard + laonda + 3 other clans i dont remember. ofc hb doesnt see theyre not alone ...

6 parties contains 7 members that is 42. lets state we where dying right after we spawn (respawn time 5 min) to the castle. 42 x 24 (120 min / 5 min ) and it gives 1008 pvp (average).

also you have picture on your profile and it says +723 ? (picture done 2 weeks after this siege). where is that 1800 pvp+ ?

8. KSERW

KSERW User

1800+ pvp in siege field in all clans. not in oath alone :) come on^^ dont try change the facts:) absolute war was not on so you can see the pvp in absolute in war list:)

against laonda ??:p rg? rg come for 10 mins. laonda never came with us ( simple they are enemies of us) . we killed love also ... so plz moderator razzly dont lie in front of all!

9. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

because exept your ally we kill anything coming to castle and we are in midle and kill your ally infrond (our siege status is for 3 clans and any clan come from town eazy to understend?)

10. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

my clan is love. i don't have time to play hardcore so i m having fun with bulgarians. on last siege we were 2 parties, with only 1 95+ healer. no healer omg, panic room, look, sweetnight on her cute 92 dual class on immortal trying to keep herself alive. was fun though. have no more comments about last siege, was too angry that i had to play that char :d

first of all, i am not a man. sorry i can't find friends, i m busy working from 8 till 19:30 every day, and as i explained it is boring and long day, so yeah i am writing around. how useless my posts are... ask the participants of amc and look at the news and announcement threads... after that compare them to your posts and you'll see who is the useless around.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    Elesmira likes this.
  11. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

of course on your math you don't include we kill laonda as we are enemies. no, you think we fight togeter with enemies as your clan, old and new, does and flag on allies to defend xp party, lol. come join us for a week. you might be excited of what you see.

KSERW and Exacutrix like this.
  12. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

AwakenedArrow and KSERW like this.
  13. Lisaa

Lisaa User

dat crp transfer... gf hbs and ba. i had really good time ^^. btw, hbs, you still will be shouting about 6654138 people? it seems you can't handle even 2 cps.

p.s. did you like anakim?

14. KSERW

KSERW User

man we fought and lost crp. no need for lies. we came to your castle, as you understand we couldnt rez there. this was a big disadvantage :) dont say whatever you want :p

btw it was fun ofc.

good try to take castle but it failed ^^ and i remember your old post saying that we will lose castle:// 5 different caster. noone made it :p anyway gj to enemies.

15. sepsa

sepsa User

unplayable lags, nothing to add.

16. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

ultimately we kept castle that you couldnt take with 3 or 5 different alt clans!!
    we lost 230 crp yes but we are not end game chars as you.
    you send your 2 best cp against us!!! not some randoms. so yeah in my opinion a small clan like ours was better than you if you think we alone broke your gates and kept our castle....
    btw something i remembered, you used anakim against heartbreakers clan not ba or rg its something you should feel proud? in your eyes we are top clan of server? so your point about anakim its pointless i think

but ty for siege was awesome!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  17. blogiete

blogiete User

gf @ gludio :) 0 lag. action like in old action movie.

18. Lisaa

Lisaa User

dude, 5 alt clans? don't be delusional again.. we had 2 boxes (won't mention nicks) and yeah, yet we failed to engrave. we won't make the same mistake anymore (boxes w/o items, buffs, etc..).

don't expect us to send some randoms, that's not gonna happen. randoms were left as watchers. btw, what was your numbers? 4-5 pts? and stop making excuses about not being able to ress, you had 2x more people, that should have been enough to wipe us out. we were doing anything we wanted even in your castle, where you had ability to ress, so your point is invalid.

about destroying gates: we were very busy in aden, so we kinda just let you through.

anyway, gf, nice siege. :)

19. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

ok 1) casters you had were 3 and i know them not 2, i dont know about more, but 3 yes, except is the 3rd was not yours and was just waiting to "steal" castle...
    2) burgis and your anakim char are way powerfull feohs, not easily killed that i compare them personally to same rank as sepsa... so their nuke is like 5 kills in 1 aoe... who from us can kill 5ppl in 1 aoe???

p.s. i feel honored, that from what i see, that you see us as threat! cause it seems that you have us in the back of your mind.
    tthanks alot about the interesting siege again :)

20. Lisaa

Lisaa User

3rd was not ours, we had 2 low lvl boxes :) about feohs: y, they are good ^^

we don't see you as a real threat to us, because our main force was focused to defend aden, not our castle. we just wanted to put you back to your cave, because you started flaming and making smth of you during past few months. we made some rough tactical mistakes, that's why you still have your castle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.