1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

when a clan is 2x bigger than the other and 1 person person take 80% of kills, except the skill indicator, that means the rest were not good

2. Elesmira

Elesmira User

you know that even without burgis or his cp these would have been the results again . . . . . .and do not complain about your numbers or your levels. you know that you can fix this. and please watch the full video and understand what is happening, at first burgis and some others (3-4ppl) were taking care of you on the walls while the rest are hitting the gate thats why you see only burgis kills....after the gate is down just count the burgis kills and the kills of the rest.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
  3. Lisaa

Lisaa User

1st rush to oren - hbs demolished, castle taken (???) by 7s.
    2nd rush to oren - hbs down, castle taken once more by 7s (they even managed to lose it)
    ba+rg+enc+hb in shtut - gtfo, there's too many of 'em.
    3rd rush to oren - ohh, shadows are here, i think they don't need our help, let's go to dion for some frags.
    dion - uhh, some rg+ba here. first rush - rg+ba down somehow, time to kill laondas! rg+ba back in higher numbers - gtfo.
    hbs cresting shtut - ahh, what a relief, i thought i will need to bring my box to recrest it.
    4th rush to oren - shadows still here? oh, some enc coming. everything's destroyed. where's 7s lead? wut, running around doing nothing? and then bam, 7s failed.

some kind of summary of ltu activities during siege.

Elesmira likes this.
  4. KSERW

KSERW User

100% lies. now qq moar cause you couldnt take castle with 4 clans :/

if you had balls you would right your numbers here. ^^

5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

where is the lie?

6. KSERW

KSERW User

first of all when we took shutgard we were alone . he is saying about rgs ba etc. lies.
    second of all. he saying ohhh shadows ( he is trying to say that you didnt told shadows to come)
    third of all he is trying to make ppl in forums to believe that we lost clanvsclan.

take a printscreen now cause a man love the truth. 4 different clan in prayroom of hb. zerg is zerg. accept the truth pets.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qvgkjq&s=5#.und2jrch9nk

7. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

actually shadows were no problem for us to handle as was proven, if you mean shadows+lt thats another story...
    and yes when we took shuttgart no ba/rg/enclave there, so i dont see your point
    in this siege never never ba/rg/hb/enclave were in same area alltogether

8. Elesmira

Elesmira User

rg and ba indeed came so did you, i dont see any deny that you took shutt alone while we were not there in his post though if you see some lines below. afaik shadows came because of 7sins request not us. and yes you did lose clan vs clan because as you can see on the video above we were alone when we came at start, no shadows no 7sins or whatever, just us. the fact you didn't lose the castle must be answered by the 7sins leadership not us. we were supposed to clear the place not to cast. so we did our job didn't we? even if all the server were at your pray room you wouldn't lose the castle if there were no leader to cast.

9. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

the fact we didnt lose castle is the same as always, we have the means to keep it even if we got zerged.
    dont blame 7sins not their fault at all, (their only fault maybe, was that were to go against us again), its your blame that you brought a pve clan to take and keep castle from us, you failed too in the past with yours casters

p.s. the only thing that makes me unhappy is that ex-oath members are constantly trying to flame and joke at us when the only thing that keeping them doing it, is the ltunited crest,
    i have no respect for u, but i respect lt as clan cause at least the give me and my clan action at sieges, and i really enjoy the whole situation

10. Elesmira

Elesmira User

don't blame us then for saying lies :d...and when exactly we failed to take it with our casters? 1 month ago we cleared oren and we had no caster to take it, 2 weeks ago 2 parties were defending shutt from you while the rest were at aden. never the main goal of the siege was to take the castle from you - last night. why we should not blame 7sins if they had a role to play and they did not do it right?

btw in this same thread some of you were saying that you don't care if you lose the castle so what's that struggle to keep it for? the ++++ or - - - on the war status seemed much more important.

11. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

we dont care if we lose castle cause we will retake it again, the fact that we defend castle is cause it helps our clan and our status as clan, ppl joining us etc. i dont think it exist any clan in l2 that doesnt want castle am i right?
    i still trying to believe you wrote something like that, omg xd

12. KSERW

KSERW User

you dont understand something. 2 months now you want our castle. you cant have our castle. you trying you trying you trying. end of story. we are pvp clan and ofc we will fight. if we care only for crp when you came x3 our numbers we could leave. we didnt make it ofc and stay fight. we dont need zerg like you. and gubokote was all the time in prayroom. its fuuny cause a pet clan like ltunited find other pet clan like 7sins etc to make their job and if they cant make their job all the responsibilities going to 7sins. no! you want our castle , if we have our castle this means you made a bad bad job. cu. forums are dead and biased . no fun :/

13. Elesmira

Elesmira User

according to other posts, heartbreakers are not a clan, heartbreakers are the clan. so why to do ordinary clan stuff? oo.
    and i wrote smt like that cause i am trolling obviously.

14. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

i cant claim that heartbreakers is the clan cause that presumes that its the top of server but in terms of idealism and devotion its a symbol an idealism indeed,if you like it, thats why we still here and not gone to others clans cause we had many offers during our 7, near 8 months life on core server, but we still trying to stay true to our goals and purposes
    omg i am starting to feel like a patriot^^

Exacutrix, Empristis and Elesmira like this.
  15. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i do not recall myself confirming you are the clan but you should better show this post to the allmighty anothervictoryofhb...he will declare you a heretic and he will put your head in a plate.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
  16. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

i dont know him, apart from his posts so cant speak on the matter

p.s. we are getting away from siege topic again, lets go back to it :)

17. Elesmira

Elesmira User

pity...lf 2nd hb chit-chat thread plix plox!!! :(

0mGand3lol likes this.
  18. Razzly

Razzly Banned

you meant slaughter, i dont see any fighting back. as you can see im in middle of fight as healer and noone even touch me. hb in panic?

and the fact you have still castle is that 7sins didnt even say a word that hb came back to take castle again. we went there 2 times, they crested 2 times and yet they couldnt resist for even 5 minutes.

anyway thanks for fight, we visited many places with loads of pvp, was fun.

see you heartbreakers next siege :)

19. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

awesome siege yes, well healers are not number 1 target when burgis, fromthedarkness and goldas roaming free...

20. KSERW

KSERW User

niewolnica speaking about pvp. now i can die and leave this world. go kill elpies.

Elesmira, Razzly and Empristis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.