1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrScubba

MrScubba User

that s not kurai, that s another mod who ruins the forum, even after 9999 ppl warned/asked it not to do
    but yeah, sieges were awesome, and i liked them, and we got points and castle and i m trying to stay ontopic to avoid bans
    so yeah, sieges are best mass event, and was fun at this weekend and i really liked it

2. hidden

hidden User

yup!

just to stay on topic: sieges, wild hogs, fame.

3. Kurai

Kurai User

closing threads is at my discretion, especially when they break the rules.

you can make a vote as you wish, but i think you'll find while the moderators here all work within the rules no-one is going to lose their status.

regards.

(and yes you are still spamming.)

4. ToXine

ToXine User

others topic for oly or bsoe are lock or edit for flame.

5. Kurai

Kurai User

because flame threads are not allowed here.

discussion is :)

6. Pinko

Pinko User

well it`s obvious that the forum rules are fanaticly kept not like the ones regarding the game which is sad. leave threads like these unless something really goes wrong - if it does someone will report the post - no one is saying anything racist, vulgar or w/e other **** you can find in any forum`s rules. and flaming depends on how u look at it - i can say to a person i know that he ****s in game or something stronger and he can reply me w/o problems and we won`t feel offended nor will any of the readers cuz they know this is normal and it`s better to have some freedom here so we can have fun in game forum is dead as it is don`t ruin it anymore. if you still want to pretend that you don`t get it i`ll try to explain it in a separate topic later on.

worst forum i`ve ever seen not only regarding l2.

7. Brume

Brume User

untill somebody get offended by your words in game and report you. rules are basically same on forum and in game. but there is something you have to undertsand :
    -forum is public, they have to keep it clean for everybody who is able to see it, that's not private discussions.
    -in game discussions is to be reported at the discretion of each parties. it's more like a knowledge of who can be chocked for what and who say what. when you flame or insult peoples in game they have the right to answer you or say nothing and report you.

all of those are not "really" notified in rules but are common senses, and have beeing made before even lineage 2. same for the forums, rules are like that since bbs/newsgroup. everything public behold of laws of each countries and comon code of conduct that exist since before 1996.

8. Pinko

Pinko User

-forum is public, they have to keep it clean for everybody who is able to see it, that's not private discussions.

and it`s really easy to have flexible rules- if ppl start going overboard - y warn them, but now you can`t say anything and don`t compare a game with newsgroups and countries laws - that has nothing to do with forum rules and moderators that have nothing to do than abuse their powers - cuz atm this is what is happening - i can`t say names because i have no idea who is locking the topics and most of the topics really should be locked but lets say sieges discussion or olympiad can be the 2 topics where people will express themselves.
    and since it`s public there is another solution make a olympiad/siege section - state that it is not as strictly moderated and you will visit it knowing that you might see a post you may not like but you can not demand anything from the game team - it`s really easy thing to do. make it be less strict there(keep moderating it but not as strict as the other forums) and ppl will be happy. the solution is easy but someone has to try it and you can see it`ll work + game forums have always had flame sections (tought they were not always called that way) but people had a spot where they can continue their in game war vs another player/guild while they are on work or just can`t play and have fun - i`ll write it again ppl have fun there they don`t go to just swear everybody.

was someone unhappy from the klan wars topic ? it reached 90 pages went totally offtopic but people were active and i don`t see no one qqing cuz someone said or wrote something there.

9. Kurai

Kurai User

the rules are to be obeyed, there is no flexibility when you start to break those rules.

there will be no flexible "flame" sections and we're all tired of repeating it.

klan wars stayed on topic even though it contained some bad comments by users, at the end of the day the discussions were always referring to clan activity or wars.

regards.

ps. this is not a discussion thread for random topics, this is a siege thread so please stop commenting here unless it's on topic.
    further comments will be deleted and infractioned.

10. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

if u want to have good sieges and attrackt players you have to let new players see how clans fight not only ig but in forums also - this is how l2 is played ...

11. Kurai

Kurai User

fighting, arguements, discussions are all welcome. what we don't tolerate if offensive language, insults and flames.

cheers.

12. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

kurai the problem you do not see the difference between fighting with without arguments and flames , so please star doing your job and only delete post / close treads with direct swear words and offensive language that is not part of the game , thank you in advance i think you are a mature person and will understand what i am saying .

13. lempartus

lempartus User

kurai
    r u played in l2 ?

14. ToXine

ToXine User

the answer is pretty obvious :p

15. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

you are still offtopic trololo

now back on topic enclaive clan seems top clan since they hold rune from first siege holyinquisition just pretend they are something...but do not see them to try fight some top dogs

16. Kurai

Kurai User

i've played l2 since around 2005.

and ty blacklord idd its offtopic :) but please feel welcome to open a new topic if you wish to discuss matters further.

cheers.

17. Patri

Patri User

ah come on kurai, actually u are out of topic also, so why dont u delete your own posts????

18. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

as i ran around all the castles , giran will be fun , goddard will be a massacre and gludio should be fun and maybe inadrill the rest can will play l2 minigame for 2 hours ;d

19. Pinko

Pinko User

tbh i have no idea what the hell happened to day on tw but for a moment and with lets say 50 ppl (a lot less than on siege) the game just died and i was not even at 1 fps i waited and waited and had to kill the process - tought it was working after i logged and changed spot it was ok. i hope that today on siege it won`t be like that (at least it`s ok if it was like on the last siege)

20. Patri

Patri User

noting that server is almost dead.... how was the seige???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.