1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

hey arrow please spare us and do not respond to this guy hax ... as i read he is here just to spam and 50% of the time w/o any sence.

2. sh1ny

sh1ny User

we were exactly 2.5 groups in front of the bridge. my party, 1 more party and hax's fail group of 5 ppl. the rest of the "zerg" was doing more important things. i don't fraps, because it's boring to watch me fighting, since i am often stopping to yell at ppl, give commands or go afk while dead, being sad that my healers didn't heal me, when i am at 3000 range from them. i believe hax has some fraps, but you will probably see the 125-130 ppl in cc and you will explain "see, zerg, look at cc count", so it won't matter anyway. everyone believes what they want. who am i to judge you, if you think you stopped full rg force alone with 40 ppl + alarion party. at your first rush ( when you broke the door ) the whole rg came back to rune, unfortunately they couldn't catch you :( you didn't even saw 1/4 of us on the same battlefield :/

p.s. hax....cave....now.

edit : gf and nice siege, hopefully next one will be as enjoyable, tho i doubt it.

3. Alarion

Alarion User

well during this siege was time for our mexicano prezidento to join other cp for siege time (i have 4 dds in cp and everytime different dd going to some other cp during siege, ame was with italiano mafia xd) so 3 x archers kinda sux except robe / light users. nothing to be proud on this bridge fight time, but let's see other siege in 2 weeks )))

4. Hax

Hax User

fraps posted. processing quality and pls tell me again where was sepsa and where was our zerg.

5. sh1ny

sh1ny User

well my "elite" top party had a healer 95 ( danaya - the mini alarion of rg :p ) in it and no tank. from the fraps ( in the fanart section ) you can see hax's imba siege party with 2 isses, 1 healer, 96 lvl tank and 2 dd's. very elite, indeed. unmatched even.

6. Hax

Hax User

my party is elite, yours maybe not shiny. whatutalkingabout

7. Alarion

Alarion User

well not my fault your clan isnt based on cps cause it makes biggest difference between rg nad ba. on the other hand your atmposphere in rg is much better than in ba where so many ppl qqing, barking and need to spread bul**** around to excuse themself at any fail : )

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
  8. NemesysX

NemesysX User

still talking **** about my clan bro...rlly?
    ican do the same and a lot more efficiently but nvm...
    keep up hating...seems i m doing something right or else you wouldnt care so much.
    @ siege sorry for repeating but no gf for me to any fights
    was 80% of time unable to move and this is getting srslly annoying rlly
    i hear my healers : res the carpetx in ts and i m wondering why they wana res me lol i m stabing ametits !!! i m alive !!!
    30 sec later...
    oh wait....seems i m not.....

9. Alarion

Alarion User

not u, not even most of your clan, just single most ******ed units. dont get me wrong plz.

true i hope next siege will work on server at least same good as siege 2 weeks ago.

10. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

your simply mistaken there buddy. team for example has enough manpower to do tauti instance on their own. since when ppl can enter tauti being lv85 ??????? maybe get your facts straight next time before pulling an excuse about hb trying to find an excuse about smth... :)

yet sieges was fun. we got outnumbered which isnt hard but yet we still remain what we are. we didnt just call it a day cause we like to fight against all odds. wouldnt be fun having the win 95% of the time. its like playing an console game, you choose to play it on easy mode while we chose to go extrem hard mode.

AwakenedArrow likes this.
  11. Cursed

Cursed User

u don`t have a clue what`s the atmosphere in ba. but i can tell u 100% is better then bs one. and in ba we qq all about all. in bs they all qq about u, sadly none tell u str8 in face. i know, u know u are hated inside ur clan, but they wont kick u bcz bs needs ur grp.

@siege = lag lag freeze dc ; intrerupt amal x3 with my own hands so for me was good siege ; no proper pvp bcz of lags just some randoms kills here and there.

12. JahRasta

JahRasta User

hey, as taem clan member, i can say that we don't have enough man power to enter tauti.. for those we can gather maybe 2-3 pt's only.. we make it with ally, and yes, on siege we were not strong, cmoon, only two parties with two healers, rest with 1 healer and some of them even with one healer 87 lvl! we gather what we had and atleast we did our best as much as we could on this siege! gf from all and thanks everyone for fights, it was fun :)

13. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

hahahaha we are almost the same then cause in our cc we had 1 pt (my pt) with two healers, all others 1 healer and 1 party particulalry had a healer 85 lvl!!and 2 tanks on cc... we use tyrrs as tanks rofl! you did great dont worry in the last rush you even pushed us back without help :), lf recruits tanks healers isses!!
    p.s. correction we had 2 pts with 2 healers inside :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    JahRasta likes this.
  14. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

:) i was just trying to point at razzly that team is not only lv85s people. you guys do have some force.
    you guys did great for what you had on siege , good fight

JahRasta likes this.
  15. iRevan

iRevan User

awesome !!!

Empristis likes this.
  16. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

osome !!!1

Empristis likes this.
  17. TehLover

TehLover User

gf at todays siege

ex hb cp do u enjoyed ur new home?

18. Hax

Hax User

nice sieges, fraps upcoming tmrw!

19. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

gf guys was nice siege at least for me, ofc i enjoyed, why not?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    IamDan and Empristis like this.
  20. lempartus

lempartus User

our morale?
    :) don't worry everything is ok
    we were busy at the oly
    siege was interesting gf and thx for fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.