1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

and yet u r saying u where zerged by rg who block u in aden ?:)

2. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

wtf... troy is saing one thing, u saing another... thats why im confused...
    hope hope hope... i have hope to win in the lottery (in real life :p) and im trying to play, i dont w8 till someone come to me and give me the prize :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
  3. Thran

Thran User

i didn't call you noob, i said you're worthless, and my point of your english being terrible has been made alredy, i made it not to point the obvious, but because at least if you trashtalk about clans/ppl/whatever do not force the trashtalked to decrypt your babbling and try to put some brains in it.

if the amount of ******** that you spam in this forum was made by alarion, troy,.... i would disregard it as the usual trashing between clans, but it pains me to say that comming from you it seems a joke.

4. yLogy

yLogy User

i'm also confused. troy saying there was fun in aden, syra was bored. i don't know about rest, i had fun. i was a part of mini ba cc ( 7 parties ) , we were jumping from schuttgart, aq, 1time goddard. dunno, where u had ppl and how much ppl u got, and where were shadows?

mitsubishi likes this.
  5. Troy

Troy User

that was after first hour of siege (actually i think it was after 1h 15min~), are you really that slow minded?

lets put it in an easy way:

aden: boring before rg came, 1h+ after siege started, funny after, as we were all the time outnumbered and still managed to defend crystals.

goddard: our party just went there few times, was funny as again we were outnumbered and still managed to break doors and take down some hp from one crystal (not much tho).

rune: we went there few times, just to keep rg busy and calling their parties back, as the people defending there couldnt kill alarion+sepsa parties.

got it now?

ps: overall sieges were fun, even tho i was offline the first 20~ minutes trying to fix my inet, and then waited 10~ mins more in aden until we moved.

6. yLogy

yLogy User

u were outzerged in goddard and in aden. so now serius question. how much ppl u got?

7. Troy

Troy User

in goddard we were 2 parties most of times, 3-4 when we entered.
    in aden, when rg came, i do believe we were like 3-4-5 parties, for what i've seen on my frapses, not sure tho.

8. Shanique

Shanique User

actually i don't know :d
    mby there were yday 40 min that aden were not attacked, i can't say, coz we had fun at shutt...
    about those 8 pt. lemp sent 8 cp from bs to shutt, so in total there were 8 cp from bs and bsii forces.

9. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

great, it is answer for my question abour wasted 40min of precious syra's life :) thanks ^^ tbh i didnt know that rg went to u after 1h of siege. so u had 1h just w8ing? its not offence or anything, i wasnt there and im curious :)

10. Troy

Troy User

not me, as i explained we moved after 20-30min~ of waiting, but i guess others who were in aden for full siege yes, had to wait 1h+ to get any pvp (but i think few parties of rg were also going aden from time to time before that 1h passed, not sure tho as i wasn't there)

11. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

so ye... 1st 1h was totaly borring for some forces of bs, i remember when i was in bs we had orders to w8 in gate of castle and other pts had a fun in rune/goddard etc etc...

12. tikoo

tikoo User

i think it was a really good siege, but there was a problem. did anyone bother to explain lempartus not to kill his own crester in shuttgart? or it was so secretly planned that even the clan leader didn't know about it an killed it like a boss? the graphic material will be part of the new bs pvp movie (27.01.2014 siege - how to fail like a real boss)

/discuss

as always bs histories always different in terms of numbers and situations depends on who is talking about it.

13. Rudolf

Rudolf User

depend when troy. if you talk about last rushes then mby 5-6 dunno. at the end right side was like 4-5 pts dunno about left

14. Shanique

Shanique User

dude, where you see differences here? tbh i didnt know that lemp killed dontcry.
    lf confirm!
    :d

15. yLogy

yLogy User

8 parties at schut, 2 parties goddard and 3-5 parties aden. 15 parties, 105 ppl online. seems legit.

iExpliCity likes this.
  16. Troy

Troy User

i do believe some more parties were just moving between aden and goddard, so they were helping to win pvp in any side, but again not sure, as i was busy pvping rg nonstop, didn't hear orders.

17. Alixyz

Alixyz User

math, is not always about numbers, sometimes is also about counting skills!

18. FinfaYolo

FinfaYolo User

"they only attack when they have the numbers"

elronia: "my cc 125, you?"

still waiting for bs answer, if you think we had the numbers, prove it.

19. Alixyz

Alixyz User

the point in not the total numbers in cc, but the number in a specific place of battle. bs was spreading cp's on 2-3 castles at allmost same time. so even if they were 170 (i doubt that, dunno for sure) and some partys were away there is goes, some math skills and common sense never hurted anyone.

20. Hindu

Hindu User

some pages before syra said that bs are 170+ at sieges.yesterday as he said were about 50 bsii so if i count correct 220. i dont think that ba+rg overnumber bs+bsii. if you were spread all around and still didnt manage to get qa or help your ally to keep their castle maybe its time to think your leader's tactic skills(if he have any).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.