1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melll

Melll User

we just proved what was told before: u win only when there is small arena coz of our friendly fire, every orfen and siege u just sux like hell

dmxpowa and Hax like this.
  2. TehLover

TehLover User

did i won?

Elesmira likes this.
  3. yLogy

yLogy User

btw what about numbers? how much bs1 abd bs2 got?

4. GecKos

GecKos User

when ba + rg will attack first aden? today we attacked first goddard (we cant use ress and not qq like ba + rg) and rg pets attacked aden, defended with 5 or 6 cp?
    we are one clan and we were able to destroyed all the crystals from goddard, and you still have not been able take away aden

if bs dont attack first, we dont have fun...

and u can kill aq only when siege? what happens the rest of days?

now i understand why you help us kill raids....
    it's because if not, you will not remember how to kill them the days of siege

sad story :(

now u will attack my english

true story...

5. yLogy

yLogy User

as i said before, poor bs2... they are not even your dogs... they dont exist for u :)

anyway we had 112 ppl, your zerg kinda failed at goddard and vs rg at rune and aden... etc... actually sepsa pt did good job... they made around 40 coc points during siege... gj for them atleast...

Melll and Hax like this.
  6. xMikuu

xMikuu User

looks like you understand everything.
    1st we are less ppl
    2nd we are 2 clans same as you even with less numbers
    3rd whats wrong of wait your movement? is called "tactics"
    4th you come goddard and we ****'d you "alone" because we dont need to be 2 clans to wipe you from goddard and then rg attacke'd aden and you cant defend being 300+ when we can do it with less ppl "attack and defend". so shut up if you dont understand nothing, saying that is "bored" when you go outside of ch only to go kamael village and epics.

and ye with less numbers and defending/attacking we were able to take aq too, qq!.

7. GecKos

GecKos User

yeee we were 300 in goddard, 150 in rune, 30 in coc, 35 in oym and 60+- in aden

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    Shanique and Elesmira like this.
  8. yLogy

yLogy User

didnt say like this.
    next time bring bs2 and 50 bs1 to goddard and let 120 in aden and u can fight vs 120+- rgs. easy.

9. Hax

Hax User

we destroyed all the crystals in aden too and were around 10-15 seconds away from cresting it.
    imo. we play on different servers, but with these bs followers you never know :<

Melll and xMikuu like this.
  10. Saldainiss

Saldainiss User

and where gone other your pets laonda and cechhorde ? ahhh, they event not pets ..... didn't counts :)

11. Shanique

Shanique User

i said that i had fun... so please don't tell me what i'm thinking!

it was too boring, to even read this

dude... are you able to write at least something what is true? you spread around only ****

you are so proud 1 week ba member, you probably bought the char and for sure changed nickname... i didn't even hear about you 1 week (mby 2) ago, and you bark the loudest here

ps don't even bother to quote me(i already blocked you), so start reading somebody else's mind

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  12. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

u have answer for this question in daily thread, in this thread, wanna to send u in pm?:>

shani shani shani, dont be so mad... and please, stop using "*" :d

13. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

actually we almost crested it, its funny how your buttbuddies went silent after siege. the only reason you kept the castle is because some ba turds went inside and then everyone followed them insteadof defending the outer bridge

and this is actually a true story, hax will render a fraps anyway and if it gets posted, no more fairytales from your side :(

14. Elesmira

Elesmira User

okay, and the only reason you "almost crested" was mucho wrong moves yesterday from our side...especially one...was really epic...

15. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

pls come up with something for the 2:1 k/d aswell

16. Rudolf

Rudolf User

shanique if you dont know someone mby you are not moving so much from town ? thats sad but true and i dont wanna to flame you.

btw. what happend to sepsa pt when 3-4 cps move to aden and destroyed right doors +right crystal ? running like chicken and dont know whats happening ( splitted like hell, or staying and watching how rg killing crystal).

17. Elesmira

Elesmira User

shilen was with your side.

i am out of town almost all day if i am active ingame and not afk or waiting something. i barely saw him in some cases.
    oh and 3-4 cps? i think you are mistaken. maybe 3-4 guys (archers, without healer)...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  18. Shanique

Shanique User

yes... sad story... unfortunately i'm very busy person, but i promise you i will try to fix it in nearest future ;)

19. Rudolf

Rudolf User

ahh and about online. on every aq you got bigger dps. thats mean you got more toons = more online. so for siege less ppl logging from bs and bsii ?

20. itherus

itherus User

mell if we "sux like hell" so what u do? didn't notice any big achievement from your side lately. just calm down and play, put your rage away.

nobody says it was not close, but don't forget u didnt face all partys on aden only few. if there will be whole bs u will not be able to move crester inside. and if im correct u ware close to loose goddard.

and if u want to know there was 220ppl in cc is not a secret bs+bsii. when we attack on goddard whole bsii was on rune some bs partys was on aden and the rest was on goddard.

it was rly active cs gf for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.