1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions (No Inappropriate language)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Necta, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

there are a lot of new people on server, like vatoslocos clan, they have a lot of people in twilight / seraph but there are more new clans / cp's in server , just need to look at dion's siege, there you could find a lot of new / old clans fighting eachothers, like shadows clan, with some new cp's in twilight / seraph , lostemplarios and their alliance with a lot of people on immortal / twilight / seraph, and some other clans with strange names with a lot of people with immortal / twilight . there was a lot of fun yesterday at least on dion and each siege i see even more new people coming

Walkirye and Francoise like this.
  2. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

well gf at both side. what i personally like is that most of fight was clan vs clan. this time we defended much better, even if we failed some things, but next time gonna be better for sure. also good things is that lempartus was never even close to crest so for us its was much more relaxing then 1st time.
    and best thing for myself is that i didn't die in whole siege ! :d

3. qre8ive

qre8ive User

sure so whenever a big clan is not killing random flagged people, is not trashtalking every chance they got, is not stealing adena drops and kill lowbies if they say something about it .... then it's called asslick?

i'm not bs side nor ba side, i prefer to be neutral... but the way ba people are usually acting toward neutral people is just pathetic :)

4. Hindu

Hindu User

winning side? stronger side? everything depends. you can be stronger but you can lose same time every epic rb/dragon. pure zerg,carpet style,using pets or petrify the enemy.
    pvp at open arena ba+rg can kill you thats why you try to petrify them atorfen , next to heart noonne can kill 170 people the only think you do is next target aoe,next target aoe.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  5. Cursed

Cursed User

what bs will never understand , or they do but they like play victim.

ba+rg mby more then bs+bs12345 w/e but
    bs = 200 in same clan
    bs2 = some duno how many and they are meat

ba = 110/130 at events
    rg = 100/120 at events

try play aoe with 100 ppl in 2x cc wich aren`t all carpets like bs2345 and u will see the result. we are mby more thou i doubt and play pvp is twice harder. 2x mass agro from rg bs ; 2x aoe from rg bs and same apply for rg.

ps: stop tell us to merge, bcz both, ba and rg have ppl with spine, they aren`t chess pieces to be placed after pvp and activity like u do in bs123456. mby will be better if we will merge, for us but, for bs will be the e n d ! u barely stand to 100 rg ba... imagine have em all 200 in same clan...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Hax and wotanmetal like this.
  6. Empristis

Empristis User

avenger, were are u at siege?! :p :eek:

7. EmielRegis

EmielRegis User

and a lot of dmg at gate was done by exacutrix that was using "game mechanic"

[​IMG]

8. Empristis

Empristis User

boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...this is siege thread, mofos!

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

dear users,

back on lineage 2 siege discussion !

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this thread has been cleaned of all off-topic conversations and due to its now very large size will be closed, do not worry, i will open a new thread for siege discussions before the next sieges take place.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.