1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Thinking of coming here from NCWest but have a few questions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Relentless, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relentless

Relentless User

on the ncwest server i have an 86 rogue/66 he

i live in england and im thinking of coming here because the ping is so much better - with leatrix fix and battleping it's literally instant.

my main problem is that everyone thinks the innova servers are just a big private server and from looking at the l2store it's a bit worrying that you can pay for weapon enchants.

how does the login system work here? i have to login to the website to login but let's say i bought a premium account and wanted a buffpet, how would i enter the info into the site to login to a 2nd client?

is there any kind of server population site to show how many's online here? i'm looking for something like http://shilen.kaifas.lt/ as i play on shilen at the minute and i don't want to be starting out on a smaller server

i've found out that i can run ncwest l2 in the background if i open innova's l2 first (i need to stay logged in for mentor) - is there any risk associated with this? gameugard and frost seem to be playing too nice together... how's frost anyway? will i get banned from opening 1 dodgy website?

thanks all

2. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

i think it's not too bad here. bss lagg is fixed and it was a bit laggy during siege time, other than that it's fine. people just love to qq here. you cant buy weapon enchants from l2 store, at least not r. to log in a second account you need premium account. so just log in with pa, open game, log out of website and log in with 2nd account and play and u got 2 games open. i think it's a quite a crowded server and you'll see a lot of people everywehre.

3. Relentless

Relentless User

thanks for that. but does that mean the login info is the account info? i'm not sure on innova's stance on sharing accounts (like i said a buffer for example) and that anyone with this info could take the whole account

4. Ronove

Ronove User

people complain here about the problems we have... on ncwest they complain about the problems they have.
    there's no online counter, but it wouldn't be a fair comparison with ncwest servers anyway, since dualbox is much much more common there...

and if you think enchants on l2 store are bad (but where are they ? don't see any) you should look to ncsofts own store, they sell the best scrolls in the game on their destiny pack or whatever... if they fail they keep same enchant...

5. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

i'm not sure about how strict they are but account sharing is illegal, and it's illegal with ncsoft too.. login info on website is all u need to loginto game.

6. Relentless

Relentless User

i might be mistaken but i was looking at the middle/small fortuna boxes, it says obtain ancient enchant armour crystal and armour enchant scroll with 10% improved success rate - does this mean the stones that improve the success rate? it seems like it's saying "here you get an enchant weapon with 76% success, since the normal is 66%"

7. Ronove

Ronove User

ncsoft also has that on destiny pack, items that increase enchant success rate by 10%.

8. Relentless

Relentless User

ah so it is those stones and not just enchant weapons? thats good to know

thanks for the info

9. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

http://www.lineage-realm.com/dropcalculator/item/22001/middle-fortuna-box

like i said, no ewr ;)

10. Naritzia

Naritzia User

i'd definately recommend going here instead of ncwest, least of all because of the ping, most of all because of less bots, less boxes, plenty of people to pvp and party with, lots of activity overall.

11. Relentless

Relentless User

if only i'd have done that before getting 86/subbing/66 archer over there ... spoiling sop was annoying as hell. and over here i'll actually have to work for my gear :p

does a premium account give exp bonus? that's the only benefit?

12. osiride

osiride User

with pa you can:
    • exp 2x faster;
    • dualbox;
    • access rim kamaloka once a day (it's a solo instance, dunno if you currently have it in ncwest, you had it in one of the october bonanza events);
    • enter the game even if the server is "full", i.e., if server can hold 6000 player, 5500 are for normal users, 500 for pa users.

13. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

+can use 10 vitality pots/week which can be additionally bought in ig shop or lately from other players

14. Clivz

Clivz User

no mentor system here...

15. Gruummsh

Gruummsh User

0.66*1.1=0.726

16. ScubbaIsBanned

ScubbaIsBanned User

pros:
    less bots, boxes
    better ping / latency
    2x xp with pa
    famous and infamous players and clans from offie and private servers

cons:
    no mentor system
    no path to awakening
    no (or really low) gm supports
    some totally incompetent mods
    due to last part only like 10% of players visit forum
    somehow it seems to be the testserver of the korean off, always we find the bugs/mistakes 1st

don t want to mention l2shop items, since i think they may have effect on gameplay on both servers, but l2 is business
    but u can buy here everything for adena

17. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

like i said in some other topic:
    ncwest has mentoring, innova doesnt
    ncwest has more ppl online than innova (maybe bcuz of bots and boxes, maybe not)
    ncwest has a lot better communication player-administration, 90% mods r incompetent scrubs, maybe its gonna change soon, maybe not and there is also completely no in-game support here
    ncwest gets updates later but innova seems to be like beta for them getting update faster with tons of bugs
    in any other matter innova seems to be better

18. Arcain

Arcain User

it's same on both tbh.

we're getting updates 2-3 weeks earlier than them, yet, they still do copy same bugs we have fixed here already.

19. jahoo

jahoo User

ncwest could come back to nceast already , couse innova + frost will be drunk 10 years for your donated money :[

20. Loleslaw

Loleslaw User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.