1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Light armor mastery ( arore healer)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by GanTz, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

u cant read or dont understand written text?

2. lioneros

lioneros User

good job. it was a bug and now is solved. stop qqing..

3. Nicomm

Nicomm User

wts blessed immortal circlet !!!

4. telez

telez User

you still don't get it. light armor passive bug, was announced by ncsoft a bug, therefore would be fixed sooner or later. for now, rythms stacking with harmony's is working as supposed to, even if it wrong, it was not considered a bug but, it will be changed in harmony update.

so, instead of crying like a ******, take in consideration that you are comparing an announced bug with a skill that is working as it's supposed to work, for now (even if its wrong)

5. Izora

Izora User

please die, lucky ******* :d

6. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

can u link the source of this being announced as a bug please?

7. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

even 4k cast wont make u best healer arround dude, skill`s cooldown is still the same ;)

8. Estemy

Estemy User

but i had more p.def even if the cast speed wasn't really an issue.

besides, the issue here isnt about the skill, or which skill to retain, or what bonuses or whatever. of course, we all want the game to be fair and all classes as equal as possible in pvp. the main point is that this is how the current situation looks like:
    1. economy is ruined and robe prices skyrocket
    2. half the healers are bankrupt, since they cant buy a new robe set and they just wasted a lot of money on light. compared to all other classes in the game, they suffered heavy losses around 20kk-30kk. this is not a minor matter. there will be players quitting left and right over this.
    3. the community was not informed/warned of this coming change and a lot of people, myself included, are righteously pissed. all the healers awakened in the last few weeks could have been, easily, informed early on to cut down the losses so to say.
    4. i believe there isn't anyone who would pick robe set if i'd give them a following (illustrative) choice and information:
    a) robe set with new skill mastery, cast speed 1600, pdef 1000
    b) leather set and old passive, cast speed 1700, pdef 1100
    c) mixed leather and heavy set and old passive, cast speed 1700, pdef 1200
    so it doesn't matter if this was a bug, ncsoft error or whatever since a good player will always make the obvious choice if given the above mentioned options and you cant make a player responsible if losses mentioned in 2. are this serious. i don't even care that i lost the old mastery, but i just want to play on and now it has been made impossible for me and many others.

to move on i see only 2 solutions:
    1. put the skill back and remove it when harmony comes or announce the removal in advance. (probably a less popular choice).
    2. allow people affected to get a ticket and to get 5 unbind scrolls (r) that are untradeable, unsellable etc. (choice involving a bit more work for innova, but would make everyone satisfied)

i strongly hope innova doesnt pick option 3) to do nothing and will help the people who, overnight, made losses of 20-30kk out of the blue without any fault of their own.
    ~estemy~

p.s people who do not even play a healer class shouldnt also comment here, since it's nice to gloat ("hahaa its now fixed") when you have no idea about the financial losses that come with this issue.

9. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

ye, now not the light boots are the most expensive part in ah huh... immortal drops like crazy, in few days prices will be back to normal. and i doubt sm1 will leave just cos he have to change his set lol. as it was said-ppl knew this is gonna be removed one day. and that day just came earlier then expected.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie User

i im 99% sure that innova just didn't know to who gave the mastery with gm help so they remove it from all players.
    nvm i just wonder why they didn't take empower echo and arcane power from sh also? or 40 m attack isnt op

11. Estemy

Estemy User

...but ncsoft isn't fixing it now and they aren't fixing it appart from fixing bugs other classes have. in fact, they fix it in harmony, an so should you.

12. NoDDiE

NoDDiE User

amusing how healers qq. no one forced you to buy light armor. wanted to abuse obvious bug?, now bear with the consequences.

13. Zlatoronka

Zlatoronka User

i couldnt find any info that in harmony update this "bug"will be fixed. i am wondering if in korea this is "fixed". and when we speak about fixes when inova ****** team will fix mentoring system ?

14. telez

telez User

i can't, wont waste time looking for something to show some1 who wants to be blind. can you show me where is it said the enchanters are bugged?

15. eXarDo

eXarDo User

gj. such a things could be announced earlier then after u did it..
    what should pour ppl like me do now, can't even buy new set :(

16. Zlatoronka

Zlatoronka User

man we know that you cant find announsment that this is bug ,because there is not such. even there is noting mentioned on nort american servers forums. servers suprvised by ncsoft.

17. Senti

Senti User

when you remove me light armor mastery change my light set to robe ,remove mage empowering echo and arcana power ,remove dance and song this not fair.
    now 1 mage can kill 1 healer? gl.

18. optik

optik User

my point exaclty , estemy. but i can't await for an update to yul or tyrr , man i'll just rage qq saying told you to shut up when u had the chance. oh and btw , still searching for that op healer whom some said , i bet he was farming in gog alone on self with no bss activated that's why he didn't qq-ed cos of ss lag before.

later

19. neizv

neizv User

dont waste money, get an acumen weapon and stick to immortal light until you can get twilight robe. there is no spellcraft passive, even in light you still have 1500+ cast spd + ton of pdef.

20. Senti

Senti User

how 1500 ? i get max 1300.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.