1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning compensation

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

it was this part
    that i was referring to, they havent decided yet which is the best way to compensate the pa time but they will inform you which way they do it as soon as they have more information.

regards.

2. DeusEX

DeusEX User

imo a refund of the money on our account would be ideal. i bought 1 week pa when there was the lag thing, cause i wasn't going to have time to play after that week. now that i had some more time to play i bought pa 1 week again. so if u refund the money i can keep it in my acc and retake pa later, cause i have it at this moment.

just my 2 cents.

3. tora.HermitePasNet

tora.HermitePasNet User

so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

4. iamsuperman

iamsuperman User

i repeat, what about users who bought rune xp 7 days ? it's 16euros ! it more than 1 month pa.

5. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

oh, my bad, then. :)

i didn't understood your answer like this, sorry.

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

no problem, sorry for any confusion :)

7. iAMFe

iAMFe User

thanks a lot!

8. The50

The50 User

thank you for this compensation, it's really nice that you did such thing. vitality maintaining potions, exp runes... mmm, cool. :) thanks.

9. iamsuperman

iamsuperman User

i repeat once more, what about users who bought rune xp 7 days ? it's 16euros ! it more than 1 month pa.
    where i can contact gm about that any mail ?

10. Nensen

Nensen User

this is a joke right?

what happen with all the real money items wasted? exp runes, item level runes (8€)...

time to go to bank to return all the payments made to paypal. 250€ less for you

have fun

11. Xanee

Xanee User

mb is better to refund money not pa? like if i spend 12eu for pa, so u just refund money that i wasted for pa :cool: i mean refund money to 4game account

12. welna

welna User

it wasn't 2 weeks of ss lags, it was for 3-4 weeks. me and my const party couldn't play properly at prime time hours (18-23). all of us got pa, we were using runes of xp during that time ( to catch ppls which were playin at day w/o ss lags). and now we "will" get 2 weeks of refund and some items which are 7 days cmon. i bet in this post peoples which thanks didn't even have pa, and they are grateful for "nice free gift". what about peoples, which spent money and couldn't use inova's services properly? i got same feelings like "iamsuperman" and "nensen". i was playing on ncwest 5 years and i can tell only that, if this would happened there, we would have sadly better refund for sure.

13. DarkHunter

DarkHunter User

but some players tell me that we dont just get items, do we get pa ??? pls answer someone?

14. welna

welna User

u get 2 weeks of pa when lags lasted 3 weeks + ( lags from 18.00 gmt +1 to ~23.00 )

15. DarkHunter

DarkHunter User

so 2 weeks pa on core
    and what about aria,do i get pa on aria?(since i dont have pa on aria and core)???

16. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

but at the rest of the time u could play right? so even 2 weeks is more than enough compensation. u get refunded for the whole time when u weren`t able to play about 5-6h/day. and don tell me for those 2 weeks u were able to play just in that window-18-23. if they give more than that u`ll gonna pray for lags back lol...
    @darkhunter-if u had pa active during the lags u get 2 weeks pa refunded.

17. Banek

Banek User

was a very nice and unexpected announcement, no doubt people will still find something to moan about though :p.

18. TheFallen

TheFallen User

n1. keep up the work after a messy start.

19. SadSoul

SadSoul User

gifts were great.
    u cant hope to compensate 100% what ppl lost but atleast we saw u tried, that s what s important

20. RavenEffect

RavenEffect User

nice compensation. honestly i thought it would never happen so there's a good surprise. this with the healers light armor fix is a good reason to stick with innova.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.