1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning compensation

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisail

lisail User

next time instead of 2 10-hour xp runes you should give 4 5-hour ones instead.other than that its okay.

2. Jamal

Jamal User

i changed server from core to aria because of this ss lags... (i was have pa in this time). so i left my 78 lvl char and no compensation on aria? if its impossible ok, but i feel bad with it

3. soldek

soldek User

but i didnt have lags on aria right?:) u ll get pa on ur 78lvl acc on core. simple for me.

and about info when pa will be over, i know about gold thingy. but can i check when it will dissapear before it does ? sry for my english btw^^

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  4. Umcyk

Umcyk User

some1 actually quit core for aria? :p you still will have pa extended.

thanks for gifts, i'm satisfied. :p and just after pa, mentoring system, and everything will be alright! :d

5. Jamal

Jamal User

i played with these lags in the core a long time. at that time i had a pa and just as others have lost a lot of time. playing with such lag was not a pleasure to me so i changed the server before it was repaired.

6. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

in several threads i said that you failed as a team now i feel i have to say you are doing well first saying sorry and second giving gifts etc.never heared another company to say sorry and compensate players.you have my admirations.

ps hope you are working on the mentor system issue.

7. gageris

gageris User

i bought pa on 2012 jan1 and lags ended on jan11. so i will get 2 weeks of pa or 10 days?

8. NothinG

NothinG User

it ll be better if pa gets every player..... ss lag was for us too(without pa players)

9. hedhunterz

hedhunterz User

i want my compesnation to be full top b wepon for this 2 weeks ss lag... im pa ! thank you!

10. zzZzz

zzZzz User

1 question... can i change my 2 xp runes ( 10 hour ) for 20 xp runes ( 1 hour) ?

11. Karma200

Karma200 User

sry for noob question but where is the reward?? i can't see them in my 2 char??? ;( ;( ;(

12. lioneros

lioneros User

check their wh...

13. igeto

igeto User

u had lag on core u get compensated for that on core.

14. igeto

igeto User

everyone had ss lags but... u didnt have pa so how can get pa refund? u got 2x xp runes 10 hours u got 5x vit maintaining pots, u got 3x title color (which is 4.19e each) what more do u want?

its stupid to expect to get refunded the same with pa users

i want my compensation to be seven million dollars in gold bars ... im pa ! thank you!

check your 78 char on core, im sure u got the items there but, there is no way to be compensated on aria since aria didn't have lag problem
    all u can do now is return to core ^^

u do know that they can easily check when that char was created and when was that char last time played right? i'm not saying that u r trying to abuse this refund but u must admit that it really looks like u made a lvl 20 char just to get the items ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  15. Nensen

Nensen User

i received that answer to my ticket:

my answer:

and today i cancelled all the payments to innova and i recovered my money, now i have 150€ more on my bucket and they dont have :)

have fun with that joke of l2

16. igeto

igeto User

250 or 150? i bet it was 15 :rolleyes: btw what the *** did u buy with 250e :eek: and.... please dont say xp runes and and vit potions... i dont think its possible to spend 250e in one month...
    another thing, even if u really did spend those money on runes why did u do it since u knew there r ss lags and game latency.... that actually makes u the only one to blame for the fail investment, not innova and u shouldnt qq about not getting refunded.

i cant believe that so many of you expected 100% refund of everything u invested in game, if innova refunded us 100% then they should have made roll back ;) (dont say thats not true) and we all know officials dont roll back :eek:

17. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

18. Nensen

Nensen User

was a missed key (1 is near 2), and i wasted on runes coz i work and only can play on weekend and didnt know that ss lag.

and i dont want a full refund, i want the money i wasted on equip runes to level fast and xp runes. but... yeah, i got a full refund. thanks to my bank :d

19. zzZzz

zzZzz User

about the refund of pa. innova will "reset" the time of the pa or refund the money?

20. igeto

igeto User

they will extend duration of pa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.